+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Registration problem in the bsnl portal. siebel eCustomer

Advert.

subhasis
    subhasis is offline Just in!

Post Registration problem in the bsnl portal. siebel eCustomer

Advert.
    I am unable to be registered in the bsnl portal selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in. While clicking on the website an window appears "siebel eCustomer". But it never opens. I have tried several times. Please help.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    It is problem with BSNL selfcare of your region, either complaint to them or wait it get fixed.

Unregistered Guest

bsnl customer care portal registration help

i can't register inbsnl customer care portal , it continuously shows eroor like 'customer id or email id invalid or username existing'?pls help me??

+ Post a Comment HERE!