+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tikona Review, Tikona Broadband, Feedback

Advert.

Keerthi k
    Keerthi k is offline Just in!

Tikona Review, Tikona Broadband, Feedback

Advert.
    Hi,

I would like to thank shruthika "tikona customer care agent" for her wonderful knowledge and dedication towards work, I had an issue which was not addressed from more than 2 people and had to take up the issue with shruthika.

I was waiting to get sort out the issue but I DID not get any resolution, but shruthika has taken an extra initiative to get the issue resolved very quickly.

I wish to give her a round of applause!

Regards,
    Keerthi Kumar Kr

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    First post and praising Tikona, that sounds suspicous. Can you tell me what is your city and where you received this connection and what plan you used.

Also before believing you , can you tell us what issue you were facing and what was the reason that two people were not able to resovled.

I hope you give us satisfactory answer or I send complaint to Admin for this fake review

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    There is no response from this thread starter, I am 100% sure its a fake review to promote Tikona broadband services and to create goodwill. I think instead of fake online promotion, Tikona must spend time on improving their real services.

devbalic
    devbalic is offline Newbie
    Hey i would like to give my review here.. As i have seen many times that this connection on the wireless network is always on the secured position. Thanks to this password protected system. We are very safe in this connection.

Aarish Rizvi
    Another fake review, do you think just using password, system can be safe ?

devbalic
    devbalic is offline Newbie
    Well i dont know about this internet provider but i was talking about all password secured wireless connections.. though we can not say that this is secure! i must agree with you.. unless an hacker visit to your portal.

7. Advert.

navneetkrverma
    navneetkrverma is offline Just in!

tikona is gang of frauds..even from sales to zsm n every little big employee..looting

i bought a connection from tikona that cost me ~600 rs./month this February 2012(plan 549:unlimited) but i i never satisfied with the services of these people because they never gave me the promised speed, connectivity and not even satisfactory customer support.
    how many issues i can write here,it'll be wastage of my time only,but still i wanna share here so that a person must be understanding here that,

"its better not to have internet connection than to have an tikona broadband connection.".

i always had speed issues, i had gotten 120-160KBps speed since i took the connection,lots of complaints, n bla bla..in my phonecalls tikona is at the top of any other person.that means after paying,i am taking care of tikona neither they are taking account to there customers.

last incident:

on 24th june i decided to change my plan to 1mbps unlimited.That day an engg prem visited to my home because i have some pending technical issues of latency n connectivity. I asked him what to do, could i change the plan.i asked him for help. He gave me the contact number of sales person( vishal, employee id: 500056098, contact no.9044051515). I called vishal and asked what to other plans are available there.He said that he must be coming to my home if i give him my address..and i gave him my address.
    He came to my home and we have conversation on available plans.i chose 1mbps unlimited plan for six months cost:5400rs.
    After that said that if i change my plan then for swapping only, i'll have to pay some extra money that is around 200Rs.He said that changing plan is a work of very headache, so to get rid of unnecessary steps,take a new connection,so for that i must hv to call to customer care and told them that i m migrating so provide me the disconnection.i did the same.more over sales man after a bargain provide me 300Rs. off to the subscription amount of 5400, so i pay him 5100 in hand.and took a receipt (application form number: 50000021294342). he promised me that he'll make it install by tomorrow,that is by 25th june.i was happy.
    after that nothing happened till evening with my application, so i called vishal, but his number was switched off.i called customer care for progressn they informed me that there is no extra amount payable for changing the plan..i was feeling cheated,sales person vishal lied just to increase his sale, after that i called to zsm of lucknow(contact number: 9389605551),he told me that his employee is on leave so he cant do anything even having all the information,n asked me to wait 1-2 days.then i call to customer care n took all the information,what was being done with me.i slept some how due to my headache that night, next day it was my exam for the completion of my training in hp.
    after returning to home, i called to zsm, he said that all info is write but he cant refund, he can only transfer money to my another tikona account,but i asked him again n again for my money refunding,he finally transfred my cal to some guy whose contact number is 9956589115.he was also forcing me that there is no other way than transferring to my tikona account only.but some how i agreed him to refund my money.and he said it'll take 30 business days.
    after that i called to customer care n canceled my request for disconnection n spoke to the senior member there,n told all about the incident.he conveyed me that he'll arrange a call back for me for refunding within 48 hours, but no such call was there regarding my refund.
    same day i received a call from sale depart,i talked to mr.chetan.he asked me that change the plan with him,he'll provide me discount of 30% for three months if i change to any plan.so for that i should have to pay outstanding amount of my last month. I thought that, its okay, now everything'll be fine so i paid 615Rs again to tikona in order to get those thing.my plan was changed to unlimited799 (@ 1 mbps), for after some time i realised that i m not getting proper speed again.i called customer care, they said that i am now subscribed to secondary speed because it'll take 24 hours to be activated.i thought its okay i'll wait for next day,but now its 30june n still i am getting 20-40kbps speed only.
    i called customer care on 29june twice at evening n told about the problem.but no one was there to sort it out, they were saying that i used my whole 30gb limit thats why i m getting such speed,but its not so.i used plan on 26th n 27th (till evening) june,after that i was not at my home, i was away.i checked my session history but i used approximately 5gb yet.i told the customer care executive, they said okay they are putting my call on hold,they'll sort it out in a minute, i waited so long, n then they cut the phone call.i tried another time n asked to transfer my call to senior executive, but they dint n said that they will call me within half an hour. after 2 hours i called customer care after my patience to wait.i called 6 times but every time call was cut down by them.
    so i now i called to sales depart of customer care and took the disconnection request from them.request number(1-2370522971)
    i have most of the call recordings regarding my issues.if you need them i can post them here too.

now i want to take action against this company, we always blaim that government is sucking us, but reality is that companies like this are sucking common man more than anything else.
    thanks!

user id:1105657164
    contact no. 9918161088
    email:[email protected]

Aarish Rizvi
    You know, there are few things you did yourself to cause most of the trouble :

1. You made advance payments,
    2. You agreed to get new connection
    3. You were not satisfied, still you decided to continue..

Generally, a new connection gives sales person more commission than any other thing and this is the reason he visited your place, he knew that he can convince you to disconnect current connection and get new so that he can get better rewards from his company.

You write a letter and send to senior asking for compensation else you will take legal action.

kamuanju
    kamuanju is offline Just in!

Changed my mind

thanks for the info. I was trying to go for tikona but after reading all reviews I changed my mind..
    Once again thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!