+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Country club- fraud cancellation process - no money returned

Advert.

parulshiv
    parulshiv is offline Just in!

Country club- fraud cancellation process - no money returned

Advert.
    DEAR SIR, WE took the membership of 70,000rs of country club. WE TOLD COUNTRY CLUB( SHEKHER CHAUDARY) TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP DUE TO URGENT AND GENUINE REASON JUST AFTER ONE HOUR OF GIVING 70000 RS WHICH WAS AT THAT TIME WAS NOT CREDITED TO THE MERCHANT ACCOUNT. THE REASON WAS THAT AS WE REACHED HOME WE FOUND THAT MY FATHER IN LAW WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL AND WE URGENTLY NEED MONEY. MR. SHEKHER AT THAT TIME SAID IT WILL BE CANCELLED. NEXT DAY WE WENT TO COUNTRY CLUB , CENTRE STAGE MALL, NOIDA, THERE WE MEET SANJEEV KASANA HE TOLD US TO WRITE AND APPLICATION AND TELL UR PROBLEM WE DID THE SAME THEN HE ASSURED US THAT HE HAS INITIATED THE PROCEDURE OF CANCELLATION. HE ALSO TOLD US MAIL OUR PROBLEM TO 2 SITE OF COUNTRY CLUB. WE DID THE SAME AND CAME BACK. 2 DAYS LATER WE CALLED HIM HE SAID THAT THIS PROCESS OF CANCELLATION TAKES TIME UR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IN 1 MONTH. THEY ARE SITTING THERE TO MAKE FOOL OF THE PEOPLE. THEY MISLEAD THEM. NOW WE GOT A MAIL FROM COUNTRY CLUB THAT THE MONEY CANNOT BE REFUNDED. THEN WHY DO INITIATE THE THINGS WHEN CANCELLATION PROCESS IS NOT THERE. IT WAS A GENUINE AND SERIOUS REASON TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTRY CLUB IS JUST MAKING FOOL OF PEOPLE AND DOING BUISNESS. AND IF YOU WILL SEE THE CONUMERS FORUM COMPLAINS, THERE ARE 1000 OF COMPLAINS AGAINST COUNTRY CLUB. SERIOUS AND STRICT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST COUNTRY CLUB THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO HIGH PRIORITIES.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all, welcome to eTI .

Also, I am not associated with Country Club in any manner, but I want to say that you can't held a company responsible for ill-working of few of its employees, instead of complaining to them, you should see their documentation regarding their cancellation and refund policy. Read their refund policy and ask them to do as they promised in their docs, otherwise you can file complaint against them, on the other hand if there is no policy to give refund then I am sorry, company is not at fault as they should have mentioned it clearly in their agreement, its then your responsibility to go through agreement before going by it.

country club x
    country club x is offline Just in!
    Till date, in past 2+ years wrote 25+ mails to the country club India ltd.., still the promised site is not allocated..
    Lately in mails sent, addressed the MD (Rajieve Reddy) as ..., with 30+ country mail IDs still not bothered to resolve. even addressed the MD (Rajieve Reddy) as **** eating ..., then also not bothered to resolve!!
    Again Lately in mails sent, even addressed the joint MDs (Little Reddys) as PIGs, then also not bothered to resolve !!
    Don't have to say how the Customer service is, they act are more than MDs.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    You should start your own thread, but I think instead of sending email, send them "registered postal mail" or may be send a legal notice. That will cost you few hundred rupees but 90% time, sending legal notice alone fixes things.

+ Post a Comment HERE!