+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Inter religion marriage - How to convince heart patient parents

Advert.

mishka
    mishka is offline Just in!

Inter religion marriage - How to convince heart patient parents

Advert.
    hi i m a muslim girl and want to marry a hindu guy. we are in relation from last 2.5 years.
    due to the major health issues of parents,we were unable to discuss about our matter with them.
    now the guy's family got to know about us and refused. his mother is very orthodox and she want his son should marry the girl she liked and searched for him. even i am unable to present this matter in front of my family bcz my parents are heart patients. we both cant marry any other person. seeking help in this matter. please suggest so that we can convince our parents for our marriage.

thnks

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello mishka,

Sorry to know about what's happening in your life. See first of all you need to understand that there is a difference between presuming the things and doing them practically. Sometimes it happens, we presume that things won't work out our way but when we actually do it, everything just falls right in place. So, instead of presuming that your parents, being a heart patient will forbid your match with your boyfriend, I believe, you should atleast try once to talk to them and convince them that your partner and you are meant for each other.

You know things will be quiet simple if either one of the families agrees to the match. So, if your boyfriend's family is against this relationship and I guess you should try to talk to your parents and try to agree them on this, but silently and politely. Don't try to be hard with them as you quoted they are heart patients. So, talk to them softly and politely and I wish things will be fine for both of you.

Wish to hear more from you. Kindly stay in touch.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Religion is still a very prominent factor in Indian society and going above is still considered taboo.

Here, before asking your parents, you should know that marrying in other religion, you should have a happy life but not a life which is always scared about what comes next. Also, after inter-religion marriage, you have to deal with lots of religious differences, are you ready for them ?

If your parents do not accept this then what , will you still try to marry him ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!