+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I go for BSNL or Tikona broadband in Chennai?

Advert.

indhira
    indhira is offline Newbie

Should I go for BSNL or Tikona broadband in Chennai?

Advert.
    Hello everyone. I am new to Chennai. Can you suggest a good unlimited broadband provider? I am thinking about BSNL or Tikona? What do you think?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am not against Tikona , neither BSNL but both of the provider have serious service issue, though from both, BSNL is what I suggest. Still if you want Tikona, find some users in your area and ask them what they feel about it.

indhira
    Thank you for the quick reply. I will go for BSNL instead of Tikona.

Aarish Rizvi
    And do share us what was your experience with it. With BSNL only issue is that you need to have special skills to get your problem resolved quickly else they work fine.

indhira
    I applied for a connection today morning. Will share my experience with BSNL after trying their service. Thanks.

Rajasekhar.ab
    Rajasekhar.ab is offline Just in!

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by indhira View Post
    Hello everyone. I am new to Chennai. Can you suggest a good unlimited broadband provider? I am thinking about BSNL or Tikona? What do you think?

My sincere advice is that not to go for Tikona. The service of tikona is poorer than the other services.

Recently I've faced one issue.. till date the issue was not resolved.. I can provide of my issue below:

I've raised an Issue with Tikona on 16th of March 2014 and there was no call till date from the customer care even though I've been following up with the Customer care guys and they are not even escalation the issue to the higher level. They informed that their techinician/Engineer will attend to my house . Till date I didn't get any call either from Customer care or from the Technician/ Engineer. This is the worst experiance with the Tikona. Sujit/Pooja are the persons forced me to disconnect the internet connections. They can not send their Technicians/Engineer according to our feasible time. They want to send them as per their wish. where I didn't see this kind of behaviour with any of the providers.. even from BSNL I didn't see this type of behaviour. They are not able to give the transfer the call to their superior for escalating the issues. They want to keep it to them selves. Because of them my wife could not able to apply for some of the govt jobs as the last date of submission of the application was completed thinking that the person will be coming today or with in an hr or so.. and also my paymets were kept on hold where I need to pay the bills or for the ticket bookings.
    With this I want to conclude that NO ONE SHOULD GO FOR TIKONA.

Thank you.

Raja Sekhar

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    To tell you truth, in India no ISP is reliable, always have some backup if for you internet connectivity is crucial.

Navin_Kumar
    Navin_Kumar is offline Just in!
    I so agree with you..I decided to go for Tikona broadband after much consideration and research... I subscribed for Tikona very reluctantly as I read many negative reviews, but I had no other options that could fit my budget and provide good speed. In a day after getting the connection and using it, I must say I felt pretty happy with my choice. It has been a good experience. There were a few minor glitches in the beginning but they were sorted and never experienced again. So for me Tikona is better than other ISP provider because i had very bad experience with my previous ISP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    To tell you truth, in India no ISP is reliable, always have some backup if for you internet connectivity is crucial.

Jaspinder Singh
    Jaspinder Singh is offline Just in!
    I've been with Tikona for 5 months now and its been great so far. Also, the customer support has been good too. The only time I had to ring customer support was when I suddenly didn't have a connection. Within 4 mins on phone they identified the problem as with my router. So they arranged the engineer, who came in within 4 hrs and replaced the router and then all fine again. Can't fault their service, speed etc, genuine unlimited downloads, the only slight problem being the price, but what do you expect when you are getting the best!

+ Post a Comment HERE!