+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hindu Brahmin Girl love with Muslim Sunny Guy and Polygamy

Advert.

rocky1234
    rocky1234 is offline Just in!
    Advert.
    Hello preeti
    I definitely say that u r in deeply love..But does he? I guess he is very confused or trying make u emotional fool..Don't get emotional...I m a boy nd I have a gf. I love her and no 1 take her place in my heart.. That's love...
    If he loves u he'll marry wid u only and if he doesn't give commitment then he is not loving u.....
    And wat abt yr children? Are they obeying his religion or yours? It is to be cleared first before getting married..
    LOVE HAPPENS INDIVIDUALLY BUT MARRIAGE HAPPENS BETWEEN FAMILY..
    And If yr lover is CONFUSED, he is not actually confused..He just want u nd other girl and he is going njoyyyy both of u..So say him clearly that accept me as with my religion nd morals nd ethics... Or. Marry with yr family's Choice ..
    Take the help from yr parents...Good luck nd come out of emotion nd see the reality..

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    And rocky, whats with your second post, its just [b]quote[/quote] from first post.. ?

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12