+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

complicated love...Can't express my love as he see my as Friend only

Advert.

lyki
    lyki is offline Just in!

Question complicated love...Can't express my love as he see my as Friend only

Advert.
    We were friends initially then I started loving him. When I was about to propose him he told me about his girlfriend. I was broke but since I couldn’t afford to lose him and his happiness so that time I withhold my love and didn’t told him anything. I also made a considerable distance with him, have controlled myself at the most I could from talking to him and everything possible, But couldn’t stop myself from thinking about him everyday every second from the last 2 years.<

A month ago he called me and told that his girlfriend dumped him. He attempted suicide coz he loves her madly. I have promised him to do the best which could make him normal and now He wants me to search a new girlfriend for him because he thinks that this is the only way to get rid of his x. I couldn’t sleep for the last 5 days due to this issue. He knew that I love him but he sees me as his best friend only.

I still love him and could do anything for his happiness, but finding a girlfriend for my own love is really very painful. He is very disturbed and I cannot see him in this state. Is there a way-out?????

Plz plz plz &nbsp;help me I m feeling demise suffocation.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Make it simple, tell him that until you find a girlfriend for him, you are his GIRLFRIEND , don't appear serious to him but yes, you are serious.

Also, is there anything like you don't have what he wants to have in his TO BE gf ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi lyki,

Replacing his ex with another girl is not a solution to this problem and if he thinks that way, tell him that its wrong. Moreover the new girl with whom he'll be doing this will be the one who will suffer at the end. She might love him truly and unconditionally and also help him come out of this mental agony, but what will she get out of all this.... nothing...because he will eventually dump her. So, if he is a good person at heart and if he respect women, he should not do this with someone and this is what you need to tell him.

Now what can you do in this case ?? there are two things that you can do - one in your own good and second for your worse.

1) you can actually get into the matter and know what actually happened that made his girlfriend dump him. You can also try to meet his ex-girlfriend and sort out the matter between them. Tell her that you are his so called friend and his depressed state makes you feel sad and therefore, you would like him to get back into the relationship with you ( means, his ex-girlfriend). Once they are together, he will be fine and hence you will be happy.
    This is something for your bad but eventually since you love him alot, his happiness will bring a smile on your face too. But here, you need to hide this fact that you love him. If you tell this to his ex-gf, things won't sort out between them.

2) Second thing is for your own good and is somewhere similar to what Yahoo said. You can actually propose him and try to make things work out in your favor. Try to understand, he is going through a very bad phase in his life and needs a shoulder to cry on. Be the one for him.... that is, lend your shoulder to him, just as a best friend would do and help him come out of this mental agony. Remember, a female can bring a smile on a male's face through her natural capabilities. He is emotionally weak right now and you become his pillar for strength. Provide him emotional support, physical support. motivate him to live his life and encourage him to forget his ex-girlfriend.

Slowly and eventually, he might develop those feelings for you which you always wanted him to have. And when you feel, you both have become best friends, you can speak your heart out and I am pretty sure, he will accept you as his better half.

Now, it is upto you to decide which way you want to opt for. I guess things are pretty much clear to you now. Hope you come out with a mature decision.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!