+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Delimma-He doesn't have time to spend with me

Advert.

Santana
    Santana is offline Just in!

Unhappy Delimma-He doesn't have time to spend with me

Advert.
    In relationship for 2yra and haven't been on date since a year and half should I hang on to it or leave him he say he's busy with work but when he comes home he's out with his frens house or wouldn't bother to make plans with me should I just gave up in this relationship or continue it

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Santana,

Your problem is a very common problem now days. I guess, every second girl or boy in a relationship has the same problem and that is, his or her girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't give him or her the amount of time he/she wants from him/her. The only solution to this is that whatever you have said here, you should tell this to him directly. Sit and talk to him, let him know what you feel, tell him that he is not giving you the adequate time and this is something bothering you. Also, let him know that if these things will continue, there will be a point when you will be forced to call it off.

I hope things will clarify between both of you.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    One more thing I am adding here, sometimes relationship is started only for a reason, yes thats the bitter truth, many times boy initiate relation to get physical only and once they get what they need, they starts loosing interest and looks for another. I have no grudges against boys but it is truth. So with you, have you been involved with him physically in past ?

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    Tell him how you feel!
    If he isn't willing to change, you deserve better; someone who appreciates you and actually gives a shit to your existence in his life.

+ Post a Comment HERE!