+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Selection of bikes!Which from Pulsar 180 Pulsar 200 Karizma R Yamaha R1 Apache

Advert.

anir
    anir is offline Just in!

Selection of bikes!Which from Pulsar 180 Pulsar 200 Karizma R Yamaha R1 Apache

Advert.
    i am planning to take a new bike this will be my first one which among the following will be best suited for me my height is about 168cm. the bikes are as follows 1)pulsar 180 2)pulsar 200 3)karizma R 4) yamaha R15 5)apache rtr
    plz reply me as early as possible as i am a dilemaa to which bike to take. plz reply

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Selection of bikes!Which from Pulsar 180 Pulsar 200 Karizma R Yamaha R1 Apache

You have normal Indian guy height and hence it will not effect selection of bikes.

Considering from your list of bike, you want a performance bike from current available option of bikes.

Lets start with Yamaha R1, the new entry.
    Yamaha R1 is 150 cc and surely best bike in 150 cc in terms of performance, giving 17 bhp just from 150cc is awesome, so if you are looking for something distinctive and fresh then no other choice than Yamaha R15, ofcourse if you can spare 1 lakh rupees easily. Ofcourse with Yamahas power efficient engine and India's first liquid cooling system in a bike.

Pulsar 200, good styling, fresh looks but pretty common, producing 18 bhp and rest you all know.. Hamara Bajaj Ya, costs around 80K .

Karizma, 223 cc engine and sporty but little dated now, 17 bhp, cost same as Pulsar 200cc, once had image of best premium bike. And yes, reliability of Hero Honda.

Apache RTR 160 FI can be your next choice if from TVS, new FI is now almost available throughout the country, the new apache has better look, aggressive sporty styling, now choice of new colors and yes very good pickup, goes 60 in 3.8 secs (I am yt to test it ) .. Apache has gained its own respect in Indian biking scene. Sporty Short bike .. good for wheelies etc .. (if you like to do them)

So you can see clearly that if you have money then go for R15, fresh powerful and if something good from budget of 60-70K then Apache RTR 160 FI and you will feel good about it.

Pulsar 180 is also one of the good choice but its too common, every second guy has a Pulsar !!!!

rajansekar
    rajansekar is offline Newbie

Re: Selection of bikes!Which from Pulsar 180 Pulsar 200 Karizma R Yamaha R1 Apache

ya i agree with ricky u can go with rtr efi
    as it a fuel injection bike the mileage is also good.
    secondly i wood prefer oil cooled pulsar 200 it s a good bike and u will get a mileage upto 42(in highways) if u ride properly .

phanindhar Guest

any day karizma rockzzzzzz ;D

Jonny Guest

Karizma R

karizma is the king of all the bikes upto 350 cc. Itis very sporty and fastest bike amongst all bikes .so its bettr to go for Karizma R.[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Sarthak bajaj Guest

Hey dude go for karizma r .itz really da godfather of all bikes

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!