+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Samsung Chat 322 connect internet to PC through bluetooth (Idea mobile)

Advert.

decena
    decena is offline eTI Member

Samsung Chat 322 connect internet to PC through bluetooth (Idea mobile)

Advert.
    Hi ,

I have samsung chat 322 mobile phone and I want to use my internet connection on PC through bluetooth. I have attached device to computer through bluetooth and I can see bluetooth modem too but when i connect it also connects successfully but internet doesn't work.

What I did in windows 7 computer, I went to Device and printers, I saw my mobile phone there, on right click it show dial up network option, I created new connection from there and then add dial up number as *99# , it seems it is able to connect to phone but internet is not working, please help.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Hi you need to make sure you are using proper APN, I think for idea is "imis" , so try it .

But you should use Kies to connect internet on PC through your mobile phone, it will make it lot easy. Though you can do it without kies too but for that there is technical thing, I don't remember that.

+ Post a Comment HERE!