+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Going through depression as my love back stabbed me

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Advert.
    Why don't you find someone else and live your life. If you are alone then definitely it will piss you even more, get yourself hooked elsewhere and when you have already taken decision then it will be easier now!

pfool
    pfool is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Why don't you find someone else and live your life. If you are alone then definitely it will piss you even more, get yourself hooked elsewhere and when you have already taken decision then it will be easier now!
    Yes, I am trying hard, Some part of me is not ready to let go this feeling, But soon I should be able to find some one..

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    I don't think you should try to find love so soon.
    Get over your last relationship first and THEN think about getting into another one.
    I know lot of people think jumping into another relationship right after a break up helps but it doesn't.
    You start comparing and your memories haunt you even more..
    So take your time to heal. Letting go isn't a one day process. It will take you some time but in the end, you will become a brand new person, know and appreciate life even more..

pfool
    Hi

Well am not doing fine, on roller coster, I am filled with anger, Feels like i should call that guy and tell she was staying with me eve after saying yes to me. I am controlling from last 15 days.. I really do not want to do this. But if she would have been at my place believe me she would have done much much more ahungama.. Dont think she deserves my kindness. Her marriage will be there in another month i guess. I need to control my anger.. I am not able to sleep in the night, Getting chest pain because anger. I dont allow my anger to take over me., I am not sure if i can hold on.. But thinking of good times with her to calm myself. I read lots of breakup stories online but they help for sometime.. Feeling of she comming back is also there...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by pfool View Post
    Hi

Well am not doing fine, on roller coster, I am filled with anger, Feels like i should call that guy and tell she was staying with me eve after saying yes to me. I am controlling from last 15 days.. I really do not want to do this. But if she would have been at my place believe me she would have done much much more ahungama.. Dont think she deserves my kindness. Her marriage will be there in another month i guess. I need to control my anger.. I am not able to sleep in the night, Getting chest pain because anger. I dont allow my anger to take over me., I am not sure if i can hold on.. But thinking of good times with her to calm myself. I read lots of breakup stories online but they help for sometime.. Feeling of she comming back is also there...

Hello pfool,

Its quiet natural for you to feel the anger and its because you are dissapointed. The only reason behind all these things happening with you is, somewhere you are not ready to accept tha fact that she is no more with you.... she has gone away from you and will not return back ever. Sir, I feel its high time you should condition yourself to stop thinking about her and accept this reality gracefully. I would not suggest you to get into her life again and ruin it but if you are feeling so much inclined to become bad to her, ruin her life, take a revenge, then obviously, I won't stop you either. But before you take any step, let me remind you, it will not land you anywhere. There is absolutely no point in doing wrong with her now when there is no connection left between both of you.

Also. loving a person, I feel, should be done with grace and courage. You are sounding too frustrated now. If you ever respect your love, you should respect it for the whole of life. What is the point in taking the revenge and prooving to her that you are no different from her or perhaps you are a negative personality?? Whatsoever respect she has or ever had in her heart for you will vanish the moment you commit wrong to her and I don't think so you would ever want yourself to be hold responsible for all the pains and sorrows in her life, right?? So, forget and forgive her and try to move on. I understand it will take sometime but moving on is really important. Consider the fact that its your life now, you are living for yourself....so enjoy to the fullest. Uptil now you were living for her... uptil now everything you did was for her.but now the time is, when life has given you a chance to enjoy with your own self and with people to whome you never paiud attention to, but are close to you.

I don't understand, why a person becomes so important to you so much so that you are not able to forget her even after she has dumped you so badly. Let it go now....dont let it affect your OWN life. Accept it now that she is going to be someone else's property and that you have no rights on her. Respect your love for her and let her go to someone whome she thinks can love her more than you, which is anyways WRONG because whatsoever, she knows its just you who can love her more than anybody in the world.

So enjoy your life and re-live every moment again. Smile and cheer up !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit View Post
    Hello pfool,

I don't understand, why a person becomes so important to you so much so that you are not able to forget her even after she has dumped you so badly. Let it go now....dont let it affect your OWN life. Accept it now that she is going to be someone else's property and that you have no rights on her. Respect your love for her and let her go to someone whome she thinks can love her more than you, which is anyways WRONG because whatsoever, she knows its just you who can love her more than anybody in the world.

So enjoy your life and re-live every moment again. Smile and cheer up !!!
    Thanks man, Well i am really not gonna act upon ma anger. But I cant not stop these feelings. Wound is still fresh but things are much much better than initial two weeks. I have accepted that she is not coming back, Its just when i sit alone i remember all goodtimes which ignite these feelings. Never thought I am soo weak. its been almost one n half month.

7. Advert.

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by pfool View Post
    Thanks man, Well i am really not gonna act upon ma anger. But I cant not stop these feelings. Wound is still fresh but things are much much better than initial two weeks. I have accepted that she is not coming back, Its just when i sit alone i remember all goodtimes which ignite these feelings. Never thought I am soo weak. its been almost one n half month.
    Hello Pulkit,

Well believe me, I got a call from her hubby today,(i did not contact him, I wanted to, but i was controlling it) and he was asking about messages which i sent earlier. I asked him why hes calling me after a month. as you said I think I am negative personality. I told him what ever messages I sent earlier were true. I thought a lot about it, Have a little guilt now but its okay, Now i do not have anger, 2-3 years down the line i dont even remember this gal, she definitely will not remember me, what ever she has done to my life, i dont think she deserves royal treatment any more, i dont care if some girl in canada is having respect for me. Well I did not tell him in detail but i told him how she fooled me.

she did not even think about me while giving her hand to other guy for putting a ring. three years i treated her like a princess. she did all weired things to keep me away from marriage, insulted my parents, told every one that she took this decision because she hates ma parents, n she does not like me giving money to my parents. She made me suffer by telling its forced on her when it was her decision. I was roaming streets to find a ways to get her back. She planned her each and every move, I do not understand her mother tong, last day she told me she is talking to mom about US but she was talking to her hubbies relative about dates and her plans. She treated me very very badly. I dont think she should respect me, if she would have she would not have ran away from my place like a rat. She liked that guy soo much that in one day she finalized her engagement and register marriage. She din even bother to talk to me when I am sitting at home waiting for her to come back from office.

Well if her marriage fails then its her mistake, I do not want to spend my life thinking one gal fooled me and I acted like a filmy lover to see her happy. She did not even bother to say me sorry, blocked me on all possible ways. I don`t want to wait till she gets the guilt and calls me to say sorry when that sorry means nothing to me.

I know you might be having different opinion, But I am feeling much better, Little scared as well but now its not anger anymore. Before taking to that guy i told him that i dont want to get involved in this. but he said he will not tell it to any one that he spoke to me. but he told my gf, Immediately she called me back after a month, she said that she saw my true colors now and good that she is not marring me. she likes that guy and she lovesssss him a lot, and if this breaks she will never come back to me. I did not say anything, i just told her even without my true colors she left me, so it really doesn't matter for me, Later again she asked me to tell that guy that i was running behind her, I told her its her problem n she should take care of it.

pfool
    Well I replied that guy saying i was angry so i lied to him. He bought it, he gave me big lecture on how to be good friends.
    now feels like its over from my side.

Aarish Rizvi
    Very good to see you are sharing here, I think you its done and you have done a good thing . I think you should now divert your mind to something constructive .. may be other friends.. You can make some friends here too

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Very good to see you are sharing here, I think you its done and you have done a good thing . I think you should now divert your mind to something constructive .. may be other friends.. You can make some friends here too
    Yes i am sharing it because, i want to see how healing works. Wana come back n laugh about this though but its okay.. Btw today my x calld me to shout at me. She shouted at me for 15 mins, was trying to find a reason to blame me. I just asked her to tell me a single wrong things which i did to her before she ran away from ma place. She kept quite. She said she liked the guy and wants to be happy with him. When i told her that i took all blame on myself, she said sorry for whatever she has done to me. Well i told her I did not do this for her sorry, I did it because its stopping my healing process. I really do not care about her any more. That guy whom shez marring is very very innocent, He spoke to me. He really have no idea about what so ever. My gf has still maintained impression as me and her were good friends and I am reacting because I am gonna miss her very badly. Its kind of funny, When things are going to happen you really cant stop them, Entire universe will support them. Every bullet i shot before to break her engagement and get her back, missed the target by hair line. She also had really close escapes when she was leaving my house for the last time. When i look back i really started believing in destiny . but I think it was close escape for me though. I am still angry at her but i got use to it. Now days i get bored thinking about it. Still want her to suffer for her deeds. I am just telling myself its over n its over, If i digg more its gonna stop my healing. and its not worth fighting for her. I am sure she will never ever miss me. Coz i believe 1st impression never becomes last impression, its the last impression which always runs on mind. She thinks I am criminal coz i tried to break her engagement. Well I have my reasons for it. I really dont care if she thinks otherwise.

Nazneen
    You seriously need to put a stop to having anything related to her. Just don't get involved in her life or anything to do with her. Don't call her fiance, don't answer her phone calls; just shut her outta your world.

You are never gonna heal by revenge or by trying to make anything worse or better.
    You keep saying you don't love her anymore and you don't feel nothing for her but I think you're just in denial. You gotta accept everything that's happening and also everything that's going to happen.

Just let it go. Yes, she wronged you. She shouldn't have but this is life. I like to believe what goes around, comes around. Nothing that starts with a lie can have a happy ending. You gotta have patience.
    You're causing yourself more pain this way. Tell yourself to let go. Really.

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazneen View Post
    You seriously need to put a stop to having anything related to her. Just don't get involved in her life or anything to do with her. Don't call her fiance, don't answer her phone calls; just shut her outta your world.

You are never gonna heal by revenge or by trying to make anything worse or better.
    You keep saying you don't love her anymore and you don't feel nothing for her but I think you're just in denial. You gotta accept everything that's happening and also everything that's going to happen.

Just let it go. Yes, she wronged you. She shouldn't have but this is life. I like to believe what goes around, comes around. Nothing that starts with a lie can have a happy ending. You gotta have patience.
    You're causing yourself more pain this way. Tell yourself to let go. Really.
    I have seen many relations of ma fns, who lied to thr wife and are happy now. Well I thought a lot abt it. i think i shud do what makes me feel better. if i listen to what other suggest i start thinking "whatifs" may b thts in ma nature cant change it. But i did not call him or mailed him from last 1 mnth. But i was waiting for his call like a snake, finally he called, I told him wat ever i said initially is true, he said he dont trust me. coz he thinks google chat logs can be manipulated. then i thought it really doesnt matter if he trusts me or not. then i send him final mail saying what ever i said was a lie. we were good fdns and i reacted in anger. then this guy sends me message telling how fdnship is important n all. man i dont wana act like some filmy hero or true lover now. I dont want her back, I want her to have guit but she wont be haveing it as well bcoz of my mails. but i really dont care now. All i want is her to suffer for her wrong doing. I hve done my bit to get her back, now if thats back firing at her then its not my mistake. she z mature enough to handle this. when she walked out of that door she din even think of me. I told her this time i lied dont know next time how my mood will be, so make sure i dont get any call or mail asking abt her.

Nazneen
    Why are you still entertaining her? You are only gonna hurt yourself in the process of hurting her.
    Yeah do what makes you feel good but you shouldn't lose your common sense. Few years down the road, you're gonna think of all this as something really stupid. Look forward to the good things in life and work towards it instead of messing with your past. You aren't letting yourself move on.

Aarish Rizvi
    She will miss you always, life is simple yet complicated... you aren't going to forget her either but you need to find someone else , otherwise it will be hard for you.

(My 2 cents or 5 paisa :P)

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazneen View Post
    Why are you still entertaining her? You are only gonna hurt yourself in the process of hurting her.
    Yeah do what makes you feel good but you shouldn't lose your common sense. Few years down the road, you're gonna think of all this as something really stupid. Look forward to the good things in life and work towards it instead of messing with your past. You aren't letting yourself move on.
    Yes, You are right, But i cant help, I miss her badly, But i dont want her back, I am filled with anger, Sometimes feels J as well. Feels very ignored. All three years she was running me behind like crazy, she never let me go out of her sight for 1 min also. Feels empty most of the times. Now days i have started working again, I did not work at all since this happened, Thanks to my manager. Will make sure to follow no contact. Keep talking to myself its over-its over. I have messed up big time. I shud not have picked up her call last time, the way she spoke to me its added to ma pain.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast