+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Going through depression as my love back stabbed me

Advert.

pfool
    pfool is offline eTI Member
    Advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    She will miss you always, life is simple yet complicated... you aren't going to forget her either but you need to find someone else , otherwise it will be hard for you.

(My 2 cents or 5 paisa :P)
    Dont know why but it feels good if some1 says she ll miss me, But believe me gals have reset button, they reboot n start fresh.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello pfool,

Good that you are trying to move on. Now there is just one more thing that you should practice doing and that is, completely AVOID taking or making any calls to her or her fiance. Moreover, if you have decided to move on, you should be moving on completely. The point in previous posts where you have mentioned you were waiting for her fiance to call you up "like a snake" indicates that you are still not completely out of it. So, now you should give yourself some time and involve yourself in some constructive work so that you find it easy to divert your mind. And try to remove her completely from your mind. And let me tell you, now since you have decided to move on and things don't matter to you much, you wont take 2-3 years to come out of it but things will vanish sooner than that.

So, my dear friend, all the best for your future. If possible, change your contact number and cease any and every contact with her and your past life. Plan the future and live the present.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by pfool View Post
    But believe me gals have reset button, they reboot n start fresh.
    Woah.. thats kind of truth I guess, I would love to see what girls have to say about it...

pfool
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Woah.. thats kind of truth I guess, I would love to see what girls have to say about it...
    Believe me if what ever happned with me would have happened with some gal, and if shez writing this story, I am pretty sure instead of telling move on, you guys would have asked to take a leagel action against the guy. Yes or No? :P

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Let me think.. nope, we would have asked to move on but yes, in case of girl it would have been easier to file a suite against a boy / man

Pulkit
    Believe me if what ever happned with me would have happened with some gal, and if shez writing this story, I am pretty sure instead of telling move on, you guys would have asked to take a leagel action against the guy. Yes or No? :P
    Hello pfool,

Its not always necessary that you take a revenge from the other person if he/she has done wrong to you. We suggest what we feel is good for you. We could have asked you to take a legal action or harass her mentally and physically or in any way you wanted, but we didn't do it because there was a specific reason. Taking a revenge would be easy for you, but its repercussions won't be positive. You could have taken a revenge by filing a legal case on her, but on what grounds you would have taken this action??

Speaking truly, there is no concept of a live-in relationship in our laws. So, it would be difficult for you to file a legal case and I don't think so it would have landed you anywhere. After spending couple of bucks, alot of time and energy, you would have still ended up being a looser. Also, if you would have involved yourself in legal case, things would have been more difficult. She should have blamed you for all sort of things, her family, this society would have hold you guilty for this miss-happening. So, we thought it was better not to advice you this.

Also, if you would have taken some physical action against her... tried to harass her mentally and physically.. you would founded yourself in big problem. There could be a chance that she could have asked for a government authorities to take a strict action against you and so you would have again hurted you badly.

Moreover, you are a person who actually is frustrated alot within but cannot gather that courage to do wrong to someone you love. There are a lot of ideas that pop in your mind, time to time but you still are not amongst those who dare to take grave steps and ruin their and their ex-lovers life.

So, I feel, what we suggested was the best fit for you. You were so much involved in this relationship that you had such a deep urge to get your girl back so much so, that if it would have been in your hands, you would have not let her go at any cost. Its good to get emotionally involved in a relationship, but you should never forget, nothing on this earth is permanent. Every body, even you and me want a peaceful and happy life and the moment one feels that he/she is not getting that degree of happiness as they expected, they tend to move on. Our mind is conditioned to think in this way. You need to put in some or the other new things in your relationship from time to time to keep the romance alive else it takes not more than couple of minutes for a person to change his/her mind.

Our motive was to take you out of all this because we don't want any body to ruin his/her life by keeping himself/herself involved into things that do not matter.

There is something I want to tell you here :

Zindagi se app jo bhi behtar se behtar le sako, le lo
    Kyun ki,
    Zindagi jab lena shuru karti hai toh "saansein" bhi nahi choddti

That is why I always say, LIVE your life and enjoy to its fullest. I hope you will follow what is told to you.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

pfool
    Hello Pulkit,

Yes I am frustrated, So as my family, fdns, neighbores, her friends. I have enough evidence to prove about our liv-in, Well I am not keeping quite because I love her n all, I have stopped myself coz its not worth fighting for her, I fought till she made me feel she z going away from me because of family pressure which was not true. I am filled with anger but no one is perfect and I have many reasons to hate her other than dumping me.

I really do not care about her, All i am trying to get my feelings out on this forum which is helping me a lot. If I break her marriage, I will get the guilt which i want to avoid at any cost. I can carry anger but not guilt. As a individual she has a rights to do what she think is good for her and her family. and it was not her mistake that i gave her more importance in my life. I got many signs but i ignored them moreover she forced me to ignore them by her ahungamaz. All my neighbores, cook, maid, fdns, always told me to get ride of her, but i was stuck on to her like anything. Every morning when i found her sleeping and me doing all the work, I always though is it a right gal for me?.. well but i was blind never though she could ever behave like this, Shock phase is over now, I have accepted that she is gone, Believe me even if she comes back i would never accept her.

I just feel sad about how she fooled me in the last week of relation, She really planned it though and god also helped her. May be its good for both of us, atlest i got story to tell. Its just now I am really really down and when i think she dont even think or miss me, i get frustrated. but this is how breakup happens, there are no mutual breakup, when one finds comfort/love they move on without looking back.

I got the chance of breaking her marriage when her stupied hubby called me after 1 mnth, for the moment i did get the feel of final "whatif" remaining in my head, the aftermath would have been more painful than now, So i took all blame on myself and cut the topic.

All her life when ever my topic will come, I am sure her hubby will have my impression as a fdn who tried to spoil one gals life, but my gf will know how stupid n innocent her hubby is.

Well on funny node, When i was telling this guy about our story when he called me, i askd him why did not he trust on me when i fwded him chat log of the last day bten gf n me.. n now its tooo late to inquire all this. well he askd me to send a screenshots, its soo funny coz he thinks i hv done manipulations in fwded message, Yaar if i have soo much time to do that, I can do with screenshots as well.

Pulkit
    Hello Pulkit,

Yes I am frustrated, So as my family, fdns, neighbores, her friends. I have enough evidence to prove about our liv-in, Well I am not keeping quite because I love her n all, I have stopped myself coz its not worth fighting for her, I fought till she made me feel she z going away from me because of family pressure which was not true. I am filled with anger but no one is perfect and I have many reasons to hate her other than dumping me.

I really do not care about her, All i am trying to get my feelings out on this forum which is helping me a lot. If I break her marriage, I will get the guilt which i want to avoid at any cost. I can carry anger but not guilt. As a individual she has a rights to do what she think is good for her and her family. and it was not her mistake that i gave her more importance in my life. I got many signs but i ignored them moreover she forced me to ignore them by her ahungamaz. All my neighbores, cook, maid, fdns, always told me to get ride of her, but i was stuck on to her like anything. Every morning when i found her sleeping and me doing all the work, I always though is it a right gal for me?.. well but i was blind never though she could ever behave like this, Shock phase is over now, I have accepted that she is gone, Believe me even if she comes back i would never accept her.

I just feel sad about how she fooled me in the last week of relation, She really planned it though and god also helped her. May be its good for both of us, atlest i got story to tell. Its just now I am really really down and when i think she dont even think or miss me, i get frustrated. but this is how breakup happens, there are no mutual breakup, when one finds comfort/love they move on without looking back.

I got the chance of breaking her marriage when her stupied hubby called me after 1 mnth, for the moment i did get the feel of final "whatif" remaining in my head, the aftermath would have been more painful than now, So i took all blame on myself and cut the topic.

All her life when ever my topic will come, I am sure her hubby will have my impression as a fdn who tried to spoil one gals life, but my gf will know how stupid n innocent her hubby is.

Well on funny node, When i was telling this guy about our story when he called me, i askd him why did not he trust on me when i fwded him chat log of the last day bten gf n me.. n now its tooo late to inquire all this. well he askd me to send a screenshots, its soo funny coz he thinks i hv done manipulations in fwded message, Yaar if i have soo much time to do that, I can do with screenshots as well.

Hello,

All well that ends well. You should be happy that it ended before it could have developed into a more sort of permanent relationship. You should agree on the fact nobody close to you was happy with this girl, not even you. The love that you are talking about got lost long ago. You were just dragging this relationship because perhaps of her "hungamas" or perhaps you felt things will be fine sooner or later.

So, yes, I am no wrong in saying whatever happened, happened for a good reason, a good cause. Trust me, a person, like you who can give so much of love surely deserves someone better. Feel good, that things ended now else it would have been very difficult for both of you to handle later.

And please feel free to come to the forum and speak your heart out. Live your life with a positive attitude. Your true love surely is waiting for you somewhere, which you will get to know soon.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

pfool
    Guys, Forgot to mention, cpl of days back her bro had called me, He spoke to me nicely but he was giving me dhamakiz in soft ways. Seems like my gf has told all of her relatives that one guy who is her fdn is troubling her. Well when brother called I din try to explain anything to him, I asked him not to call me again, He said if rista breaks my life will be in trouble. I asked him to talk to his sister before calling me next time.

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    Yeah, stop any form of contact with her. Keep yourself busy. Go out with your friends/family or have a hobby.. basically just have fun.. Do the things you always wanted to do but couldn't cause of your relationship. Glad that you started working again. Personally speaking, when I went through my break up.. I made myself really REALLY busy and didn't give myself the chance/time to think about it. Whenever you think about her, divert your mind. You deserve to be with somebody who doesn’t complicate your life, and somebody who won’t hurt you and she clearly isn't the person.

What you're feeling is very natural.. I would have felt the same way if I were you but learn to control your emotions. It'll take time but you'll become a stronger person, trust me. Letting go isn't a one day process; it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self. So have patience.. You can do it! Keep chanting that you'll be fine.

pfool
    hello, just thought i ll write ma feelings again.. I out but not completely.. But i can feel it that i have accepted it. But facing a after math here. Every one who knew we are in liv-in from 3yers and bout get married thy give me sympathy which i really hate, All are talking behind my back how she used me n all. AND its killing me. My parents are treating me like a baby but somewhere i feel I am a big looser thats why every one is trying to take care of me. I know she is ahead of me on healing process being dumper. Well sometimes thought crosses my mind Do i really deserve this. How can she sleep on my shoulder knowing her engagement is there next day. Can some one be soo spine less to end the relation abruptly. Even death person can accept, Din she think for a moment what all I ll go through if she runs away from my place. What da F i was doing for three years how i din see it coming, Now i am scared of loving other person, She just ran away and put me in strange moral situation where If i do anything ppl will say I am wrong. What a nice game she played .. just to stop my reaction she told me wrong dates n got engaged next day only. Her mom knew about this.. Thy all planned it and executed it with accuracy. Well my anger phase is not there any more.. but when I smell sympathy from my friends and family i feels like screwing her life. its just madness, she and her mom managed to put me on mute. she fooled me and i cudnt do anything.

what kinda human she is man!! how can one live with themselves.. how can some1 be soo selfish.

pfool
    Re-opened the wound,
    I was all set on ma path to recovery, but stupid mind was telling me to wait till her marriage before i start new serious relation. Since i was not aware of her marriage date, I decided to ask her about it telling why i wanna know. AND i sent her a mail.

re-opened the wound, she told her bro, her bro called me with all damkiz, why i wanna know n all. then my x spoke, this call was good for me, it was amazing to see how she has done her reset n reboot. she told me i shud not be worried abt her marriage dates, If she wants she will do it today,tomaro or 10 years from now.

Lots of arguments but bottom line "_TheEnd_" .

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123