+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am looking part time work at home

Advert.

Dimple Khan
    Dimple Khan is offline Newbie

I am looking part time work at home

Advert.
    Hi Friends,

i am looking part time work at home so do you have any option like data entry work or any other....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Dimple Khan, there are various option, data entry is good but you can start with something which you like. Tell me what are you hobbies and area of interest, may be I can suggest you something better after that.

Dimple Khan
    I am living in Gurgaon and i am interested in computer related job. if any other work please suggest me some easy ways to earn handsome money by sitting in my home.

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    HI Dimple, There are various site they accept paid article. so you can write article for these sites. as per my point of view this would the idle job for you .

Aarish Rizvi
    You have not yet told us any particular area of your interest and hobby, anything in which you are good ?

Dimple Khan
    I have knowledge of Computer and i work in IT co. as a Area Sales Manager, what type of work have you option.

7. Advert.

priyarawat229
    priyarawat229 is offline eTI Member
    Hello dimple! There are so many companies providing work from home. If you have good PC knowledge, Internet knowledge you can get easily work for home. Data entry work, classified ad posting work, SEO work are few of them. But, just remember one thing, do not pay for this work.

Dimple Khan
    Quote Originally Posted by priyarawat229 View Post
    Hello dimple! There are so many companies providing work from home. If you have good PC knowledge, Internet knowledge you can get easily work for home. Data entry work, classified ad posting work, SEO work are few of them. But, just remember one thing, do not pay for this work.
    I have contact with so many co. they said that first pay advance then they will provide information to how to work. I think they are not genuine.

Aarish Rizvi
    Stay way from such people, some of them are genuine but what they do is give so much work or impractical work that it will be impossible for you to give them work in time and they will get work done from you and will never pay on grounds of not giving work in time.

+ Post a Comment HERE!