I the undersigned Mr Kalpesh Salgaonkar having an SBI account xxxxxxxxxx0385 in Bambolim Branch would like to hereby state that there was withdrawal done from my account using an ATM DEBIT card in West Bengal, whereas the ATM card is presently with me and i am a resident of GOA. When the money was withdrawn i was residing in GOA itself. A total of 48,000 has been withdrawn using the DEBIT card wheras the debit card is still with me.

Following are the details

06 - Sept - 2012 ATM WITHDRAWL
ATM 978 SBI SSKM HOSPITAL
KOLKATA WB IN 8000/-

05 - Sept - 2012 ATM WITHDRAWL
ATM 8151 SBI SOUTHERN AVE
KOLKATA WB IN 20000/-

05 - Sept - 2012 ATM WITHDRAWL
ATM 8150 SBI SOUTHERN AVE
KOLKATA WB IN 20000/-

On 5th and 6th Sept 2012 i was present in PANJIM - GOA itself and was pursuing the ATM card still the money was withdrawn.

Complain regarding the same has already been given to the SBI branch Bambolim and also to the AGASSAIM police station.

As per the SBI the said that the they have already put up the fine and investigation is going on regarding the same, but the issue is that i am suffering for the same. Its really a case of forgery as each and every details of the card and other things are with me but still this has happened.

I would like to request you to please look into the matter and do the needful and take neccessary action and help me in refunding my hard earned money as soon as possible.

I even have the complain letters given to the police and the SBI bank. If required i would mail or send to the required address.

Waiting for a positive response.

Kalpesh Salgaonkar