+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Motorola Defy XT problem of dust and freezing

Advert.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron

Motorola Defy XT problem of dust and freezing

Advert.
    Hi

I liked this phone, very good idea and concept but I have to keep it sending to service center again and again, in last 3 months I had to send it to 3 times to service center to get my problem fixed of dust under the screen. This is shame when this phone is dust proof and waterproof how dust went inside screen ?

Also once it was freezing then again I had to send it to customer service center, for me it is too much trouble and I also feel bad to go to service center again.. I think they should have tested it before releaseing it in market.

I actually enjoy using this phone, only problem is that this much trouble and again is making my experience bad.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi it is a good phone and I think may be your particular phone had these problems.

And I think that freezing problem was due to Android and not phone because Android get slow if you install so many application on it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!