View Poll Results: Kindly Rate Kismet Connection Movie on Scale 1-5 !

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lame (Very bad)

1 16.67%
  • Poor

1 16.67%
  • Average

3 50.00%
  • Good

1 16.67%
  • Very Good

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kismet Konnection Review| Hindi Movie | Shahid-Vidya Together

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Kismet Konnection Review| Hindi Movie | Shahid-Vidya Together

Advert.
    Review of Movie Kismet Konnection starring Shahid Kapoor & Vidya Balan

Its Shahid Kapoor's latest movie, whose last movie was a big hit and we all remember it. So obviously there were few more expectations from this movie. This movie was also in limelight because of unusual pairing of the duo... ie. Shahid Kapoor with Vidya Balan. Did you notice that Shahid's get-up in the movie is to make him look more mature as he have to match the Vidya Balan. As the film industry is getting older, our viewers are also getting matured. Gone are days when Hero was Hero of the movie be it College boy role or or a mature businessman role irrespective of his age and looks. I remember many movies of mid era where Hero was too old for the role but still was accepted, many times were used to twice the age of the heroine or may be more. Even actresses were accepted in roles which do not suits their age group at all. But as I said, days are gone.

So, this unusual pairing was disappointment at first for me. I do not say that she looked really older in the movie in front of Shahid Kapoor but she got a gorgeous face. Still, I was just feeling disturbed of this pair. Though, I guess this was publicity gimmick at large to promote the movie, you see! the movie starts in Cananda where it was Saif and Karina few months back .. isn't ? Also, clearly rumor about some hidden chemistry between Vidya Balan and Shaheed Kapur was again a publicity stunt and nothing more.

Little more about movie, Raj Malhotra ( Shahid )is presented as guy who was good in college life, sort of topper but now he is a struggling architect who is finding everything going against. Meanwhile he came in contact with Haseena Bano (Juhi Chawla). Haseena is in occultism and tells Shahid that he will soon get a lucky charm. Hence, the lucky charm came to be Priya ( Vidya Balan ), whenever the girl is around, he finds himself lucky enough.

Priya is an girl with golden ideals, she used to visit a old people community and have will to make world more beautiful. While she is around Raj manages bags his first big assignment from a builder that is happened to be shopping complex which is to be built where there is community center of old people. Somehow Raj convinces that he will take of situation and her community center will not get harmed.

Basically, you can see that the person ie. the main character of the movie have troubles in his personal as well as professional life, how he wins this game of life is what Aziz Mirza narrates. While movie shows all expected stuff, even the KISMET tells you all but you will miss novelty in the movie. Movie is charming and looks so straight but the charm is missing. As I always say, if you can tell what is going to be next coming then there is no joy in the movie and same goes here. Movie starts, drags a little, you know it then you also know its time to go, all you will wonder that how can such big projects ie. making movie where the secret of success is presentation and innovation, you see so much lousy work ? Script is absolutely below average.

Seems Mr. Aziz Mirza got stucked in highlighting fine angles this unusual pair and forget to keep track of other details of the movie like how Raj tackled his debts etc. Even the way the duo met each other was so usual that you will ask yourself that if it is a daily soap or a big movie ?

Also, why still we are out of world of realism ? Hero lives in Canada and all his neighbours speaks Hindi even if he is English ? I know movie is drama but what about being near to reality ? Shahid's performance is satisfactory and so do Vidya Balan. Om puri as businessman was nothing noticing while I feel Juhi Chawla was not really justification for the role of Haseena Bano.

I again request our respected movie makers to give more emphasis to quality and novelty than following old assumptions which do not fit today's world at all.

Music of the movie already is semi hit, say thanks to Atif's unique style, Ba-Khuda is already favourite out there and Aai paapi is also hot dance number.

Lastly, some actor / actresses looks good in role which suits them and some can fit in all type of roles. Here, Vidya Balan and Shahid Kapoor duo is not ideal and also there is no rocket science in guessing that what roles suits best to her !

And for movie, its average, for people of fine taste of movies, its a disappointment while for average time pass, this movie is an OK.

My Rating as Average ie. 2.5/5

Do give your views also

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Kismet Konnection Review| Hindi Movie | Shahid-Vidya Together

dekh k bataenge
    kamal

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

Re: Kismet Konnection Review| Hindi Movie | Shahid-Vidya Together

Nice sharing dear .....

+ Post a Comment HERE!