+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

School girl raped in Delhi inside Government-run school|Who is responsible ?

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

School girl raped in Delhi inside Government-run school|Who is responsible ?

Advert.
    Definitely this is shocking that 3 girls were molested during school hours by unknown people. The victims, student of Class 2 and 4 in a school run by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi in northwest Delhi’s Ashok Vihar, had gone to the toilet in the premises during the school hours when two unidentified men, who were waiting there, caught them.

According to the police, the men had jumped the school boundary wall to enter the premises. Men took turns to rape the Class 4 girl. One of the three girls managed to escape while the second girl was held back by the men.

The school officials called the police, who took the victims to the Sunder Lal Jain Memorial Hospital. The doctors confirmed rape on one of them.

Also, the mother of the rape victim accused the school authorities of misrepresenting facts and mounting pressure on them to suppress the case. According to her, she was offered money to not to take this incident to public. A protester who lives near the school said there have been many complaints of unknown people entering the school premises without any purpose but no one bothered to take any action.

So who is responsible ?
    From first instance it looks like irresponsibility of the management of school. Secondly, the way school premises is built. But how is this possible that two men dared enough to go into school during school hours and rapped a girl. They had tied three and raped one of them who is 10 years old.

School management is at fault for having such lousy arrangements. Schools are not public places where anyone can enter or allowed.

Please give your views regarding same.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: School girl raped in Delhi inside Government-run school|Who is responsible ?

first of all i am shocked ashow can someone rape someone who is just 10 years old.I think people like them should be killed in public so that in future no one dares to do that act in past there were no such incidents because there were fear in heart of people of severe consequences like social boycott and to be hanged or much more rigorous punishments but now a days there is no such situation criminals take advantage of weak laws so first of all the laws should be reformed by the govt. because if punishment for raping a minor will be to be hanged then such crimes will be greately decreased.
    so i think govt. is responsible for weak governance.
    secondly school authorities-because they should have done fencing on the walls as anyone can jump and come in i know this because i was student of govt. school and i used to bunk my school by jumping the boundry walls so ifa 17 year old can jump then why can't a 40 year old so proper fencing should be done in schools all over INDIA.
    kamal

dhanarajesh1
    dhanarajesh1 is offline Newbie

Re: School girl raped in Delhi inside Government-run school|Who is responsible ?

Yes they should be shot dead

swat_sk
    swat_sk is offline Newbie

its a shame that kids are no longer safe even in educational institutes. the fact that those lousy bastards dared to enter the school premises and then conduct this sick act shows really low on the part of the school management. schools are responsible for all the kids studying over there. it is a requirement that the security in every school be stepped up.

megha
    megha is offline Newbie

i really dom,t understand what the man must have found in 10 years old child .. She must be of his daughter's age.....and what dhanarajesh1 has said is right ...

choudhuryatanu1
    choudhuryatanu1 is offline Newbie

I guess capital punishment for such heinous act is the only solution. What do the others say ?

7. Advert.

Vinod Ubale
    Vinod Ubale is offline Just in!

This country have very lower punishments in all criminal offenses. I have read in countries like USA they punish for 20 to 35 years for criminal offenses.
    Unless the rapist are punished very rigorously make them medically/physically non capable of performing the sex again then only these cases can be reduced. These punishments shall be published every where with criminals names, photographs on TV, news Paper, and every where possible so no other criminal shall dare to think of it in the dream to.

pakeeza1990
    pakeeza1990 is offline Just in!

who is the Responsible ........

i think the ministry of india is the responsible of it they should take the notice of class four students rape ....
    its really bad news for me and i cant bear it but i think the ministry of india is the responsible of this matter

abhishek044424
    abhishek044424 is offline Just in!
    i think girls themselves are responsible

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Why girls themselves are responsible for such acts ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!