+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Confused- is this love or my mind is playing tricks

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Confused- is this love or my mind is playing tricks

Advert.
    I am an introvert by nature. I never used to take interest in girls(not that I didn’t feel attracted to them). A strange thing has occurred to me over the past 1.5 years.
    I joined a company and went for training. A girl was also there in my group. I never showed any interest in her. She spoke to me quite a few times and I answered only what she asked. 1 month passed. She started searching for me by shouting my name in an apartment. There were many 2 girls and one was with her boyfriend at that time in the apartment. When I responded to her call, she smiled and told that she thought that I was not there. Many times thereafter, I smiled at her when I saw her and she also smiled back. 4-5 months passed. Suddenly, she says hi to me while looking around as if to check if anybody’s present.5-6 months passed. She looks at me and starts smiling. I started looking downwards in embarrassment, but she continued to smile. 2-3 days afterwards. She looks at me and I also keep looking at her and this goes on for about 30-35 secs. Eventually, I look away and leave. I can’t talk to her when she is around because I feel very nervous.
    Of late,I have started developing affectionate feelings for her. My mind is always filled up with her smiling face. I sometimes pray for her also which is really odd because I don’t even pray for myself. I am really confused. Is she really interested in me? She is beautiful and very successful in her career. Many guys are interested in her. I am kind of a loser and I don’t think that I will ever marry. I can’t find any reason for her good behavior towards me. I feel gulity because I am not supposed to waste my time in such things and my family doesn't support any boy-girl relationship.I have tried techniques like meditation,yoga to forget her but can't.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello There,

All that you have told us above is not enough for us or for anyone to judge on the point that if you are in love with her or not or if she is interested in you.

All I can get from this is, she is interested in being friends with you. So, what you got to do is, please come out of your personal space, your introvert nature and try to be friends with her. Remember friendship is the first stage of love. The close the friends you are, better will be your relationship with her. So, right now its time to be friends with her and for a time being, forget that she loves you or you love her. Get to know each other well and if you really like her and you believe you can make things work out with your family, you can very well go for a permanent relationship with her, but may be later.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!