+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindu Boy and Christian girl Intercaste Marriage issue

Advert.

pappus
    pappus is offline Just in!

Hindu Boy and Christian girl Intercaste Marriage issue

Advert.
    hi,<br><br>im a &nbsp;hindu and girl to whom i want to marrry is christian.we are in relationship since last 2 years but now problem is girls father is not accepting and not giving permission for this marrieage.<br><br>my problem is girl want me also and her parents also,so she is in confused state of mind.Her father is not ready even for talking a min also.so anyone can suggest me any diffrnt tactics to convince girls father.<br><br><br>please we are desperatly need some solution before her father fixes her marriage with some one else.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi pappus,

See the only solution to this problem is mutual conversation. So, anyhow you need to take a shot and initiate a conversation with her father. Try to explain him there is no difference in the culture of hindu and christian. You just need to explain him how important is she for you and that you believe you are the onl;y one for her.

Now, its upto you how to take out a chance and get him to talk to you on this.
    If he is still not ready you can try going for her mother, meet her up or ask your gf to organize a meeting between you and her mother, and then try to convince her mother. Once the mother is convinced, there will be a slightly easy for you to convince her father.

You know sometimes elders don't value our emotions and feelings. There is nothing wrong with this, its just that all through these years of their lives, they have come across many such love stories happening and ending which obviously makes them bit practical in nature. There is nothing wrong with this. All you need to do is make him realize that yes, you love his daughter and you will keep her happy all her life. Thats it.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!