Quote Originally Posted by nokia20 View Post
thanks pulkit . . .indian govt brought those gender biased rules long ago when dowry deaths , wife beating was an acceptable thing in our society .but wid increased educated class in todays india, these things hv almost vanished from our society apart frm very very few fools who r still living in 60s and also uneducated ppl living in slums . For those douchebags , these laws r big threat , but in reality wat happens in india , is that those needy victims arent aware of such laws becos of lack of educatiön or guidence . . Since educated parents,girls r well aware of such laws even b4 marriage , they use these laws as handy weapöns to extort money from innocent grooms who r busy in drawing pictures of happy married life b4 marriage . Once after wedding happens , girl side starts showin thr true colors .and all hell broke on groom bt its already very late 4 him. . I wud request all unmarried guys nt to go 4 long distance arranged marriages thru matrimonial sites instead of marry a girl frm close relatives whr u cn trust them. .

I hv learned ths tuff lesson . Well tht gal was wid me just 4 6 months , and this almost 6 months seperation wid her , has wiped all kinda luv for her frm my brain , bt yes nt frm my hr8 , so i dnt think tht i cud feel pain when i sign tht shit divorce paper. . Let her go away frm my life , bt surely she wud understand wat kinda precious luv which is nothing in frnt of alimony amount, she had lost after an year or so .besides tht 4 d moment i let them to enjoy them thr fake victory , bt society wont and they wud start askin tons of questions to them then they wud realise thr sins . .
Yes I understand, laws against husbands are really tuff and tight and there are few females who are using this as a weapon. Also, it will take some long time for laws to change. That is why it is always recommended to do a thorough investigation before getting married to someone. Nobody would mind on it, I feel so.

And yes, its their fake victory. Everything, every fun comes to an end when you will get old and there will be nobody to support you. Right now she hs her family, her parents to take care of her but you very well know what will happen at the later stage. It will be time when she will understand the worth of getting married and settling in life rather than experimenting with it.

You take a chill pill. Be happy it ended soon. Dragging it for long would have made things go worse. So, wise decision for taking a seperation !!!