+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea netsetter connection terminated problem usb modem connection

Advert.

ideanet Guest

Exclamation Idea netsetter connection terminated problem usb modem connection

Advert.
    Hi

I am facing serious problem with my Idea netsetter , whenver I dial connection I get error message that connection terminated , last night it was working all fine but just from today it is not working. I have tried to install and reinstall the software but no help.

I also removed all modem from control panel, restarted my computer hoping to get it worked but it is not working and I am not getting solution. I searched internet but on internet too there is no definitive answre.

Just let you know i am runing windows 7 on core 2 duo and I am trying to connect is using my laptop.

Also I found out that my 3G modem is actually huawei E1732 modem..

Thanks for help in advance.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Have you tried using same device in other computer, I feel it is issue related to some computer configuration or specifically some services may not be working in your computer related to telephony and data connection.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ideanet View Post
    Hi

I am facing serious problem with my Idea netsetter , whenver I dial connection I get error message that connection terminated , last night it was working all fine but just from today it is not working. I have tried to install and reinstall the software but no help.

I also removed all modem from control panel, restarted my computer hoping to get it worked but it is not working and I am not getting solution. I searched internet but on internet too there is no definitive answre.

Just let you know i am runing windows 7 on core 2 duo and I am trying to connect is using my laptop.

Also I found out that my 3G modem is actually huawei E1732 modem..

Thanks for help in advance.
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC303517 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear ideacellular, I am sure this issue is not related to your network but its related to its computer configuration and device setting.

+ Post a Comment HERE!