+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My girlfriend want break up but i can't live without b'coz we r 7yrs in relation

Advert.

ketansatav
    ketansatav is offline Just in!

Unhappy My girlfriend want break up but i can't live without b'coz we r 7yrs in relation

Advert.
    My gf want break up b'coz she want to live single after 7yrs. May be reason behind it is her new job, new frnds & new life style that change now.

She thing that " I'm so possessive or irritate her b'coz i call her 8 to 10 time in a day & asked her an question like why, where, when, what & she irritate on that."

And one of her frnd purpose her and she answer him that "she don't want relationship with anyone even me also."

My frnd told me give her some space/time & never call/meet her. When she realized ur imp in her life, she will back in ur life.

I want her in my life back at any cost frnds. Plz help me.

andrewneil
    andrewneil is offline Just in!
    Wait she will be back in your life. Don't irritate her from your calls.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello ketansatav,

Whatever your friend told you, is somewhere really true. Understand being in a relationship doesn't mean that you interfere with your partner's very personal space. There are instances when your partner would like you to give him/her some distance and freedom. Calling 3-4 times a day just to have an idea about her know-how is acceptable, but calling 10 times a day and everyday will definitely put her in burden of picking up the call and answering to you, which definitely is hampering her personal freedom.

Now, since you know what problem is and the most possible reason for her ending this relationship with you is you invading her privacy, you can only safe it my apologizing it to her and affirming that this won't happen again. Everything within a limit is good and acceptable. Every relationship remains sweet until ones personal space and freedom is not invaded. Being possessive is good but possessiveness over-limit is just not done.

Let her know you are working towards changing yourself and would try to be more responsible from now on and that she should consider it and give you a chance again. Make her understand its been 7 long years since you both are in a relationship and it will be very difficult for ending everything for pretty issue.

Explain her the things poilitely and I am sure she will understand it.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

ketansatav

Unhappy Re: My girlfriend want break up but i can't live without b'coz we r 7yrs in relation

Thanks dude,

Last night I talk with her and told her that I give u 2yr break in between this yr I proof my self and make my career & give ur life style that u want.

She answer me that let see but she not confidence on her decision.

ketansatav
    Thanks both of u,

I speak with her last night & told her that "I give u 2yr break in this 2yr I proof my self & make my career."
    She accept this but not sure that she live single or not with any other. But I have trust on her that she not going any where b'coz she don't want relation with any one even me also.

+ Post a Comment HERE!