+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What should we do if we are married but met another woman to whom attracted more?

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

What should we do if we are married but met another woman to whom attracted more?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I was just figuring it out that unless we remain single, the person whom we are attracted feel more pleasurable. While we got married and we seek more attraction towards other women than what to do? Please advice.

thankyou

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi anuj,
    Just because you are now attracted to someone else does not mean your marriage committment carries any less weight than before! Being attracted to someone else happens to many people and isn't unusual. It's just how we respond to it that matters. Mostly, we have made in our minds a decision - whether consciously or not - to allow the initial interest to develop past the point that it should. Committment is easy when everythings going fine - it's situations like this where committment to someone really kicks in and requires that we actively stand up and say 'No! I'm committed to this woman I married and that is the end of this particular interest'. It won't be easy, but far easier than the mess any other action INEVITABLY leads you to.

In short, you weren't wrong that you were happily married. What is an illusion is the fact that your marriage is no longer capable of being a happy one, and that this other person is an improvement on your wife. If you really want to preserve the precious relationship with your wife, then take practical steps, even if your heart mightn't be in it at first. Break off contact with this other woman, no matter what the cost. It will pay in the long run. Recognize that many people feel attraction to someone else, but it does not follow that your wife is no longer the best person for you. Neither does it follow that you have to allow the feelings to continue.

Seek out a counsellor that will act to help deal with your situation and won't just give up on your wife and marriage. If you don't, chances are you'll be back in the same situation years later. Think about how you would have been hurt if your wife had felt the same way toward another man. Concentrate on why you first loved your wife, and make some steps towards treating her as you did when she was your girlfriend. Make yourself prefer her in your thoughts, and soon it will become reality. What you're feeling for this other woman is fleeting, even if it seems so 'real'. Most people who have affairs feel the same way, but reality soon sets in once they act upon their feelings. Plan to be able to say at the end of your life, or at your wife's graveside that you honored her in life in the most wonderful way that a man could honor a woman.

thankyou,

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand mohan View Post
    Hi anuj,
    Just because you are now attracted to someone else does not mean your marriage committment carries any less weight than before! Being attracted to someone else happens to many people and isn't unusual. It's just how we respond to it that matters. Mostly, we have made in our minds a decision - whether consciously or not - to allow the initial interest to develop past the point that it should. Committment is easy when everythings going fine - it's situations like this where committment to someone really kicks in and requires that we actively stand up and say 'No! I'm committed to this woman I married and that is the end of this particular interest'. It won't be easy, but far easier than the mess any other action INEVITABLY leads you to.

In short, you weren't wrong that you were happily married. What is an illusion is the fact that your marriage is no longer capable of being a happy one, and that this other person is an improvement on your wife. If you really want to preserve the precious relationship with your wife, then take practical steps, even if your heart mightn't be in it at first. Break off contact with this other woman, no matter what the cost. It will pay in the long run. Recognize that many people feel attraction to someone else, but it does not follow that your wife is no longer the best person for you. Neither does it follow that you have to allow the feelings to continue.

Seek out a counsellor that will act to help deal with your situation and won't just give up on your wife and marriage. If you don't, chances are you'll be back in the same situation years later. Think about how you would have been hurt if your wife had felt the same way toward another man. Concentrate on why you first loved your wife, and make some steps towards treating her as you did when she was your girlfriend. Make yourself prefer her in your thoughts, and soon it will become reality. What you're feeling for this other woman is fleeting, even if it seems so 'real'. Most people who have affairs feel the same way, but reality soon sets in once they act upon their feelings. Plan to be able to say at the end of your life, or at your wife's graveside that you honored her in life in the most wonderful way that a man could honor a woman.

thankyou,
    Hi Anand,
    Well, let me stop here for a while appraise you for such a beautiful and awesome comment. I wish, Anuj9045 gets your point and validate upon it.
    Would appreciate if you keep posting..!!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Pulkit,
    Thanks for your valuable appreciations. I just tried, and it's really good that you like it.

thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!