+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Bajaj Discover 135cc DTSI launched-Price and Information(Sports looks)

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

New Bajaj Discover 135cc DTSI launched-Price and Information(Sports looks)

Advert.

New Bajaj Discover DTSi 135cc
    The 125cc bike segment is seeing new design and new launches, be it Honda CBF stunnner 125cc or TVS flame. Hence to just remind and boost up its bike sales in this segment, Bajaj has launched new revamped and new feature rich Bajaj Discover 135cc Sports variants with 2 other variants of same.

The bike is priced between Rs 46,248 and Rs 51,895 (ex showroom Delhi). The bike has many new exciting changes mostly about looks and fairing. The new discover features cool front tank mounted cowl with indicated indicators. The bike now sports digital speedometer. While the sports version will have disc breaks as well as wider rear tyre, it will also have Nitrox Suspension.

It may be because bajaj noticed that their bike like discover were lacking behind design and aggressive styling after launch of new motorcycles in same segment by competitor manufacturer. But over all, it will surely help to increase their sales to some extent.

markstuart
    markstuart is offline Just in!

Re: New Bajaj Discover 135cc DTSI launched-Price and Information(Sports looks)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh….. Bajaj has launching a superb bike which having 135cc Discover. Bike should many new exciting changes as previous model. It has nice sporty look and great styling. :

Real Life
    Real Life is offline Just in!

Bajaj, HH, and Honda are confusing me in buying a new bike...

rahul7806
    rahul7806 is offline Just in!

bajajis the worst company in biking segment. they should be chased out of india

Noob
    Noob is offline eTI Member

Bajaj is good bike company

rahul7806
    rahul7806 is offline Just in!

no....... only yamaha is the best bike company.

7. Advert.

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

i am using yamaha from past few year, and i have ride each and every bike and i feel YAMAHA is best...this bike bajaj discover doesnt look at all.... better take any bike in YAMAHA
    Diabolos Darelord

bhaskar25
    bhaskar25 is offline Just in!

I think the body parts of bajaj bikes are not very long lasting........

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bhaskar25
    I think the body parts of bajaj bikes are not very long lasting........
    And like which body part and how they didn't last long ?

gautam suthar Guest

i am planning to buy bajaj discover 135cc, but i am confused whether i shall go for it or buy Yamaha gladiator? -Gautam

+ Post a Comment HERE!