+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am in a dilemma - in love 1.5 year elder girl and can't tell her

Advert.

Avin
    Avin is offline Just in!

I am in a dilemma - in love 1.5 year elder girl and can't tell her

Advert.
    I've known this girl for about 5 months. She is 1.5 yrs elder to me. I am currently 25yrs old. We are good friends, and hang out on most of the weekends. I really like her. But, I am not so sure, what she feels about me. Her parents are trying to get her married and she has been speaking to some guy (whose contact was given to her by her mother). I am traveling to Japan for one year and I don't know how do I tell her, that I want her for the rest of my life. I am scared that when I come back, she will already be married. I can't stand that.
    I am also scared, if I ask her out and she says no, I'll be shattered.

Please help!!! I can't stop thinking about her.

Additional info: We are from different communities (She is from West Bengal and I am from UP, but both are currently working in Bangalore. I stay with my family and she stays in a PG). Our families are extremely conservative.

Sorry for sounding so confused. But that is the current state of my mind. :-(

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Avin,

Putting up things simply, love is something natural and not at all in your hands. Until and unless you speak your heart out to someone you love, he/she will never understand your state of mind. So forget everything, before going to Japan, tell her what you feel for her, what she is for you, what you want to do for her, how important and needful is your relationship with her and how and why are you a better option for her than the guy she in in talks with.

I don't say she will accept you neither I say she will reject you but at least I can confirm she will remember you as a person who genuinely loved her and that is what I consider important. Speak your feelings out and leave the rest on her. If she thinks she can be your wife, she will wait for you to come back to India after your Japan trip else you know whats going to happen.

Don't let her go without her knowing the real worth of you. Just tell her and leave eveything to destiny !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Avin
    Avin is offline Just in!

thanks

Thank you pulkit......that was helpful.....i mean it.

Avin
    Avin is offline Just in!

RE

she got engaged to some guy, she has not even met before.
    And she keeps telling me, we should be friends. But she avoids meeting me now....
    Confused.... does she really want to be friends....or is she just trying to hint me to back off!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!