+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

obc (patidar) boy and my girlfriend is brahman (pathak) - Love marriage help

Advert.

Ankit Patidar
    Ankit Patidar is offline Just in!

Unhappy obc (patidar) boy and my girlfriend is brahman (pathak) - Love marriage help

Advert.
    i and my girlfriend both belongs to hindu community but we are from different castes i m from obc (patidar) and my girlfriend is brahman (pathak) but her family members are ready for our marriage and my family members are not allowed me to marry her we are in a serious relationship since last 8.5 months and we both love each other very much and wanted to marry and be with each other for life
    please suggest me how to convence them

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Ankit,

Your question has a content which is similar in nature to many other threads running in this forum. I would request you to browse through the forum to check out such posts. The advices given to them might prove to be helpful in your case too.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Mr.Pulkit is right, you can read lots of similar topic , you can see all topics here :
    Love, Friendship & Relationship Advice-eTI

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by drsky View Post
    Hello dr.sky,

I really appreciate that you take sometime out of your busy schedule to help people out on love issues in a different way altogether. I used to really admire what you used to write earlier suggesting people to take a different approach, a different path of spirituality.
    I have also read your post/ your link here and its a really good matter that you have written. But recently it seems you are trying to promote your article here. I don't see anybody taking any interest in your post. Nobody has commented on it, even, I feel there is hardly anybody who read it completely to see what you suggested.

My request to you is, if you can write down something in the posts which could proove helpful to the original poster or people reading it, it would be really great.

Please don't spam the posts with your links when you see there is nobody interested in reading it just for the sake of promoting your writing...!!! Its really awful...!!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!