+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

how to convience my parents for love marriage after 8 years of affair

Advert.

riti089
    riti089 is offline Just in!

how to convience my parents for love marriage after 8 years of affair

Advert.
    iam in love with a guy for 8 yrs and before 2 yrs i tried to convence them so much they hit me and sclod me basly my bf also help me and tried to convence my parents but they won't agree? they are constantly finding match for me i always say no to them. since then.apart from all this they time to time told me if i want to marry then do it yourself we boycott you but iand my bf don't want this.from the past 7 months i speak nothing about him because of my br brother marriage and my exams now its high time they keep on saying do it yourself. and threating me that they will kill me.my bf is in job.his parents are agree .what should i do .i ffel like suicide help me out?

kate&gary
    kate&gary is offline Just in!
    wow, i'm in the exact same situation! 8 yrs long relationship, his parents agree, my parents threatening me, constantly finding matches for me, etc. my parents went to the extent of telling me to rather stay a spinster for life than marry my guy. I've told my parents that i'll only marry my guy or i won't marry at all. we are still in struggle phase. wish you all the best.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi riti089,

As said by kate&gary there is another thread in her name running on this forum with problem as same as yours. I would appreciate if you can follow up the advices given to kate&gary on her thread and do the same.

Further, if you have any questions or something which is not clear to you, you can post your queries on your thread. Please don't mix your queries with kate&gary's post.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

rakesh3d
    rakesh3d is offline Just in!
    can u tell me what age u are by the way? u havnt mentioned the age. what u are doing etc..

riti089
    riti089 is offline Just in!

My

i tried my best to convince my parents foe love marriage but they scold me and say that they will kill me.my BF is in good job his parents are agree but my parents dont' even want to meet them. they disrespect them also.what me do

+ Post a Comment HERE!