+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My ex boyfriend is threatening me after breakup

Advert.

kim.2013
    kim.2013 is offline Just in!

Unhappy My ex boyfriend is threatening me after breakup

Advert.
    i am from India..i am in a major trouble.i broke up with my boyfriend because he was so manipulative and controlling. he made my life like hell.In the initial days of our relationship i gave him my gmail and facebook password.Not even in my dreams i thought that he will misuse them like this. he used to send messages form my account to his account(sex chat). after sending them he used to delete them. i was not aware about this. after i broke up he send me all those chats and blackmailed me that he will going to show these things to my parents and my friends. i was so shocked.so i told everything to my parents that i never done this..it was his stupid plan to ruin me. they trust me so much.but i am scared what if he send these messages to my friends also.It can ruin my image.The other problem is we have some Photos, in which he is holding my hand.you can say very cute romantic pics. we clicked them in my best friend's house.she invited us for lunch. but now he is blackmailing me that he will going to say to everyone that these photos are clicked in a hotel room and we slept together. oh god why he is doing this to me. i never slept with him. i was always supportive to him. i never said any bad things about him. he was so abusive. he isolated me form my friends. he ruined my career. so i left him...now he wants to ruin my image also.he keep on saying that he is a man and i am a women and if i want to survive i need a man like him otherwise he will ruin me.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi kim.2013,

Peculiar teenage, immature boyfriend-girlfriend problem. See dear, you are rather worried too much about all this crap he is saying. Had it been so easy for him to go up in the market and ruin your image. he should have done it uptil now.
    Do one thing, delete your facebook account from which he has sent you the chat request. Alert your friends about any such activity you think he can do. Ask them to even "report abuse" his facebook account so that it can get inactive. Once everything happens, you are out of it. Maintain some distance from him. Keep your parents informed about his activities and cease all contacts with him via, phone, internet or even through mutual friends.

Don't worry anything will happen because you were not wrong. You have your friend who invited you guys over the lunch to speak out the reality if those pictures are leaked. So, anyways, your friends are your friends and I am sure they will trust you.

Try concentrating on your career and your life. Set a goal for yourself and go for it. Keep a low profile for sometime and avoid getting worried about something that never happened.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

marcd
    marcd is offline Newbie
    Very good answer pulkit. I read your answer and you are very good in them.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by marcd View Post
    Very good answer pulkit. I read your answer and you are very good in them.
    Hey marcd,
    Thank you for this appreciation. Its really valuable.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!