+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Fell in love with the wrong person

Advert.

lost in love Guest

Fell in love with the wrong person

Advert.
    I have never been able to get over my break up with my best friend whom i fell in love with. But she used me emotionally and psychologically, I was an emotional punching bag. But i still loved her even though i called it off with her. Ever since then i wanted to be loved by the guys i liked.However,the guys i liked always seemed to be wrong for me. After all that, I decided to involve in a no strings attached relationship with this guy i became friends with. But I got attached to him and realized that I cant do this "no strings attached" without getting burnt. I called it off. But i hurt my friend's ego, And he is angry with me for caring for him. I dont want to love him but i am so close to love him. And i confessed this. He hated the fact that i want to keep distance with him, and that I have new guy friends. He made it clear that he wants me and smooched me. I had to push him away. I now realize that he likes me. But he does'nt want to get involved with me since he made a horrible mistake of two timing his girlfriend, who on knowing about this, committed suicide.Ever since then, he is been having non-commited relationships with many girls. I knew that and what he wanted but I fell in love with him. I dont want to hurt him neither with my feelings, nor with my expectations of a relationship which he cant promise. just when all this is happeing to me, I get to chat with my ex-best friend and she wants me back. I rejected her and that led to a heated argument. Though intellectully i felt i won, I still dont feel a closure. What the hell am I suppose to do? My life has become a mess.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi lost in love,

Dear friend, honestly speaking I am not able to grasp as to what advice you seeking here?
    Its but natural, if you will hurt a person ( your so called boyfriend ), his ego will be hurt and naturally he will blame you for keeping distance from him. Again if your ex-friend is returning to your life and wants you back in her life, you are the person to decide if you want to go for it or not? Moreover I don't understand what your boyfriend wants from you? It has to be one way - either he should stop all this and refrain himself from meeting you or establishing any contact with you or he should be with you as legitimate couples. Its really a lame excuse he is giving you that two girls died because of him and I am really surprised you are believing his words.

Too much complicated your life is right now. What I feel is, you are perhaps dying to get into a relationship just for the sake of it. I might be wrong in my statement but what I can judge from your problem statement is you, yourself don't know what you want to do. You are just going by where life's taking you along.

My advice to you is, let things go away right now. Let noone disturb your emotions for a while. Love is something that will happen naturally and you don't have to push yourself into it. There is no concept as " strings attached or not attached" when it comes to true love.
    For me, you need a little time to analyse your worth on this planet and understand what actually love is all about. So for a while just keep all your worries aside and let everyone go away from your life. The person who is meant to be with you will return back to you one day. He will be the right one for you.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!