State Bank of India has announced the recruitment of nearly 1500 Probationary Officers. It has been a long time since we were hearing about the recruitments and now the wait is over for the candidates willing to shape their future in Banking Industry(Government Sector).
Here are all the details listed below:
- Dates for Online Registration of Application: 30 January 2013 to 23 February 2013
- Dates for Payment of Fees - Online: 30 January 2013 to 23 February 2013
- Dates Payment of Fees – Offline: 01 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- Date of Written Examination: 28 April 2013
Syllabus and Examination Pattern:
Objective Tests (200 marks): The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each as follows:
• Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
• Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
• Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
• Test of Reasoning (High Level)
All the candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
Descriptive Test (50 marks): The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing & essay)”. The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests.
How to apply:
Visit the link below: Apply Online