+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to hide that I am a divorcee from his parents.

Advert.

Damayanti Guest

Want to hide that I am a divorcee from his parents.

Advert.
    I went thru a painful divorce and this guy was completely a dedicated friend who helped me thru the crisis ,he knows all about me and the divorce but he doesnt want his parents to know about it.We have done a court and temple marriage but we have not disclosed this to his parents . we shall disclose it some time later and go for another marriage with rituals .The parents know that their son loves me but as I want to hide this fact we shall portray that I ran away from my house to get married to him. I dont want my relatives to speak up hence I cant let them arrange this alliance .Am I doing the right thing?

tridip
    tridip is offline Just in!
    Dear Damyanti,
    You can forget the relatives. But as far as the guy's parents are concerned, they should know about you in full light. May be you never tell your relatives. Thats fine. But you at least tell the guy's parents that you have been a divorcee. Its okay if you hide this fact from the guy's relatives either. But his parents should know. Think about this, imagine what hell will break loose when after marriage, they will know the truth? Do you think your married life will remain sweet then? If hell has to break loose, let it now than later. Face it now than later.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Damayanti,
    Don't be nervous or feel scared just face it before getting a second thought into your mind. Second thought is always confusing. In the End it's your life your decisions so feel proud and face the world.

+ Post a Comment HERE!