+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to conveince parents for Love marriage with cousin ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

How to conveince parents for Love marriage with cousin ?

Advert.
    We both Love each other but the issue is tht he is my cousin brother & whole soceity is aware that he is my brother. And we are in lOve from last 5 years so, please help us that how should we conveince our parents without hurt them as we hvnt disclose it to anyone yet not to anyone but we really dnt want to hurt our parents & should we face our soceity ? We both were never attached physically as we were aware that we cnt marry each other but now we really want to marry each other we really want to be together whole life as we are in love. We hv always respected our parents & never crossed our limits but we emotionally attached & love each otherso, the majotr problems are 1. that he is my cousin 2. he is 2 years younger to me 3. how to tell our parents & society. Please Suggest

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie
    Hi dear. I also lve my cousin and she two. I am luking for same cousin couple and v can hlp each othr. Plz cntct me

sauravsony5u
    I lve my cousin and v both are luking for some same cousn couple so v can hlp each other.may cntct me at sauravsony5u at jee mail dot kom

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Saurav, you have been posting on all cousin marriage related threads , can you tell me exactly what kind of help you are seeking for other similar kind of couples ?

Savera......

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

Marrying one's cousin, depends upon whether it is first cousin, second, third or fourth etc etc. First cousins are more closely blood related / genetically similar than 3rd or 4rth. The issue with being genetically closer is that they tend to have similar to brother-sister genetics, and a bigger issue is the offspring or children born to certain cousins getting married leads to abnormal children. You may have noticed many left on the street who are hermaphrodites / transvestites. So how to deal with this should be your first obstacle to overcome. Go to a doctor of genetics / geneologist and they can determine about the possibility of having healthy children and yours and cousin's genetic make-up. If it is safe, then you can present your wishes of marrying to your parents. They may then not have much objection.

Wishing you the best,
    Dr.Sky
    (Allopathic doctor, relationship advisor, spiritualist)

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

sauravsony5u
    She is my fst cousin. V lve each other bt canot mary because of family.if there is same couple who canot mary each othr for any reason then v can mary eachothers beloved and thn stay together. Family and v then wil b hapy.

7. Advert.

sauravsony5u

cousin love and marige on term

She is my fst cousin. V lve each other bt canot mary because of family.if there is same couple who canot mary each othr for any reason then v can mary eachothers beloved and thn stay together. Family and v then wil b hapy.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by sauravsony5u View Post
    Hi sauravsonySu,

Please compose a new thread and give us detail information. We will try to help you in best possible way.

Kindly do not spam post on all threads. Admin will, then, have to block your access to this site.

Anyways, Welcome to etalkindia.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

rohitrana
    rohitrana is offline Just in!
    hi

saurav can u please share your contact details as i am also facing the same thing. As our families will not allow this i am also looking for same cousin couple so thet we can help out each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!