+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ARTICLE : First Year of Marriage

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Thumbs up ARTICLE : First Year of Marriage

Advert.
    Newlywed couple sounds interesting. But the first year of married life is the most difficult time of the relationship. This first year will either “make” your relationship or, just as easily, just one little misunderstanding during this time could lead to divorce. It is very important to take care and give time to each other.

A Few Tips to Building a Stronger Relationship

• Accept Conflict. It’s only natural that two persons are different, so their thinking will also be different. It is impossible for a couple to avoid disagreements. Take disagreements easily. Keep a positive attitude. This difference can make you relationship stronger. Spend quality time with your spouse, and things will be all right.

• Take Slow and Steady Steps. Give time to you and your spouse to accept that you are married. Life changes after marriage. You have to be more responsible. The bonds built this year define a life-long relationship. The amount of time you spend fighting in this first year will set the amount of time you will spend fighting in your remaining years. Accept the fact that you and your spouse disagree.

• Build Trust. The most important part of any relationship is trust. It is very difficult to build trust and extremely easy to destroy it. Do not break promises. Make promises you can fulfill. Trust is established when your spouse knows you better than you know yourself. This can be done by being frank and straightforward.

• Lack of Romance. It is only natural that the intimacy of romance is not always the same. When you’re stressed, tired, and eating poorly, the romance can seem lost from a relationship. It does not mean that it cannot be regained. No relationship is always roses. Work a little and give time to each other. You’ll be surprised at the difference.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

decena
    decena is offline eTI Member
    Good points but I am not yet married but I think all above are very true.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by decena View Post
    Good points but I am not yet married but I think all above are very true.
    Thank you so much, decena.
    More articles coming up. You can also share anything you feel worth.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!