+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I want to know the solution of current situation of unemployment in india

Advert.

markrobinson
    markrobinson is offline Just in!

I want to know the solution of current situation of unemployment in india

Advert.
    Hi,

This is Mark and everyone knows what is the current situation of employment in India. Is government shortout this problem? If yes then how? or this should increase day by day I want to know the solution of this disaster.

taazakhabar
    taazakhabar is offline Newbie

Re: I want to know the solution of current situation of unemployment in india

The problem with us Indians is that we expect the government to solve all our problems... without even trying ourselves. Frankly the government can only partially solve the problem of unemployment and mainly it is upto us. For instance there is a limit to the number of jobs that the government can offer... if the people do not have the required skills then not even the government can employ them. What we have to understand is that we have to develop enterpreneurial abilities or skills to match the available jobs -- otherwise no one is waiting with a ladoo to stuff into our mouth.

smsma
    smsma is offline Just in!

Re: I want to know the solution of current situation of unemployment in india

but now most people refuse to work any job saying that i have agood graduation

+ Post a Comment HERE!