+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My ex broke up with me and used cuss words for me. I don't want to stay quiet.

Advert.

Stressed out Guest

Question My ex broke up with me and used cuss words for me. I don't want to stay quiet.

Advert.
    My four year old relationship ended on a very bitter note recently and my ex used very foul language and cuss words for me. He blamed me for all that I have to suffer and for the relationship not working out. Truth is he lied about his feelings and I trusted him all this while. With no reason, he wanted to end it all two years back. But me, not convinced about his baseless reasons like our different castes (which he knew very well at the beginning) and an age gap of 3 years (God knows how that is relevant). So I kept asking for a chance to work things out and sort out all the differences. Ours was a long distance relationship so we'd talk more on phone and meet less frequently like once in 2-3 months. But it just kept getting worse. I changed myself so much for him, he admits that. But he just doesn't understand how much I love him and keeps telling me that he never loved me. For two years he kept confessing his love to me, even fought on several occasions when I questioned or doubted his feelings towards me. Now when he won my trust, it was unbelievable for me and I thought with time it would all get better.

But it didn't. And now he's getting married to a girl from his own caste that his parents chose. I tolerated all that he said and did to me. But the very humiliating words and abusive language he used on phone and through SMS, is just too much for me. My fault being the fact that I loved and trusted this person and was ready to do all that's possible for the sake of our relationship. He says "what relationship were you trying to save? there was no relationship". He blames me for all the hurt I have to go through.

He threatens he'll call up my family and tell them to "control their crazy daughter" and finds pleasure in the fact that I stopped calling him after he threatened me as this gives him an impression that I got scared. Truth is I have addresses and phone numbers of many of his family members who I can call and inform about how he has been treating me but I just don't want him to react in any way. Maybe I am not making sense right now. I am just so stressed out. Its too depressing for me to understand that no matter how much effort you put in, its just a waste. The one who lies at the drop of a hat is the one who ends up being happy.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Stressed out,

One word for you right now RELAX !!! RELAX !!! RELAX !!! and RELAX !!! You really seem too much stressed out and frustrated on what has happened with you. Your unconditional love for him was answered quiet bitterly by him. He was a deceit and he won't ever be able to change this fact.

Well, there are many things you can do in this frustration. Calling up the family and telling them about your relationship is a very creepy idea. You can even do worse than this. But realize, what is the point of it. His defeat is in the point that you loved him unconditionally and he cheated and this is something which will not change all over his life. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, he will remember you as a girl who actually loved him overlooking all his defects and shortcomings, who really wanted to be with him as his better half, love him exactly the way he would want it and take care of his family too. The guilt of not getting you will never make him happy all through his life. Trust me, it happens !!!

As of now what you should do is, erase him from your life completely and as soon as possible so that next time when you both cross each other, you do exactly as strangers. Delete him from social networks, change your profile and password, delete his number, pics and other stuffs. Involve yourself more in some good creative work and let the things go. Remember your life is not bound to someone.
    This is your age, your generation where people fall in love with WRONG person at RIGHT time or with RIGHT person at WRONG time and hence things don't work out in both the cases. Never mind, there will be a WIN-WIN situation wherein you will fall in love with RIGHT person and exactly at RIGHT time. That is when, you say yourself, you actually loved a right soul.

There is no point in crying about someone for whom you hardly mattered. Wait, hang on, live your life and see what life has next in store for you.

Your relationship seems to be too much dragged in. It was a very disturbing relationship which you were carrying out since quiet long. Good that it ended. Remember, love has its own definitions. Its happens on its own and goes on its own. You actually don't drag your relationship when you are in true love. Its always mutual and reciprocated.

There is one thing more that you quoted above "I changed myself so much for him" which was actually not needed. Next time when you fall in love ( true love, rather ) always remember, there is no need for you to change yourself in it and for your partner. Yes, you do some compromises and adjustments, which is okay but you don't change yourself for someone and if thats happening, you should stop it right away. Love demands your individuality and not a changed/transformed you. A person who cannot accept you the way you are, doesn't love the original you but your changed personality. Only change for good, not for pleasure of others.

I hope the best for you !!! Would love to listen from you again.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    There is one thing more that you quoted above "I changed myself so much for him" which was actually not needed. Next time when you fall in love ( true love, rather ) always remember, there is no need for you to change yourself in it and for your partner. Yes, you do some compromises and adjustments, which is okay but you don't change yourself for someone and if thats happening, you should stop it right away.
    I agree, if somebody loves you dearly he will never want you to get changed for him, if somebody desires so then remember that is not love that is all compromise, and There is no place for compromise in love. Next time if you find any person who you think can be perfect for you, take all the tests before giving acceptance to a relationship or before keeping your 100% trust
    on him, and Please!!! Please!!! never change yourself for anyone. Because love is unconditional and pure.
    I hope the best for you !!! Would love to listen from you again.

+ Post a Comment HERE!