+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Where to invest money???

Advert.

  1. #1
    swapnilramani's Avatar
    swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron

    Where to invest money???

    Advert.
    I have a query, I am planning to invest money in the market to get good return on the investment, I recently had a discussion with a friend of mine while at workplace he is working in stock market online and as per his advice, he says it is good to invest in mutual funds rather than in stocks and bonds in current situation where the market is dipping, I too prefer to invest in Mutual funds but I am not quite clear in what type to mutual fund will give me more benefit and whether to invest in it or not, because I am completely new for this, I want some advice from you guys where should I lock or invest my money to get good benefit from it
    Mutual Funds
    Shares and Stocks
    Bonds
    or any other securities????
    Please suggest a good company to invest money too....

  2. #2
    InfinMarkets
    InfinMarkets is offline Just in!

    Money Investment

    Hello. If you want to earn money and get profits from yourn investment, you may definitely invest your money in Infin Markets. This is a Forex regulated company. You may go through the website and observe whatever you may be intersted in. The company provides very comfortable investment methods, so it will be very fast and easy for you. I will be happy to answer to your questions, if youhave any.

  3. #3
    jepov
    jepov is offline Newbie
    There are several areas that are attractive for investors following different proposals made in the Union Budget. Here are some places where the amount could be invested. While internal figures will vary from individual to individual, areas and their features are an important part in the process.

    Tax free bonds
    Equity mutual funds
    Inflation linked bonds
    Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme

    Source - tradingcalls.net

  4. #4
    swapnilramani's Avatar
    swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinMarkets View Post
    Hello. If you want to earn money and get profits from yourn investment, you may definitely invest your money in Infin Markets. This is a Forex regulated company. You may go through the website and observe whatever you may be intersted in. The company provides very comfortable investment methods, so it will be very fast and easy for you. I will be happy to answer to your questions, if youhave any.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepov View Post
    There are several areas that are attractive for investors following different proposals made in the Union Budget. Here are some places where the amount could be invested. While internal figures will vary from individual to individual, areas and their features are an important part in the process.

    Tax free bonds
    Equity mutual funds
    Inflation linked bonds
    Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme

    Source - tradingcalls.net
    You have confused me more with your different advises, is forex market better or the investments mentioned in the union budget better for investing money to get better results????

  5. #5
    InfinMarkets
    InfinMarkets is offline Just in!
    Look, if you are interested in stocks.. you can try trading with CFDs... Infin Markets provides this instruments to its clients. It provides CFDs on Indices where you can find such indices as
    CAC40 “Cotation Assistée en Continu” (40), French stock index
    DAX “Deutscher Aktienindex” (30), German stock index
    DJI "Dow Jones Industrial Average" (30), US stock index
    FTSE100 "Financial Times Stock Exchange" (100), UK stock index
    Nd100 "Nasdaq" (100), US stock index
    SP500 "Standard & Poor’s" (500), US stock index
    NIKKEI "Nikkei" (225), Japan's stock index
    USDIDX US dollar currency index

    Also, you can find there CFDs on commodities (oil), CFDs on Equities (the list is quite long).

    You may definitely obtain high profits from trading with CFD, surely if you do it wisely.. because you should know that Forex is a risky market, where losing is equally possible as winning. !

  6. #6
    swapnilramani's Avatar
    swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinMarkets View Post
    Look, if you are interested in stocks.. you can try trading with CFDs... Infin Markets provides this instruments to its clients. It provides CFDs on Indices where you can find such indices as
    CAC40 “Cotation Assistée en Continu” (40), French stock index
    DAX “Deutscher Aktienindex” (30), German stock index
    DJI "Dow Jones Industrial Average" (30), US stock index
    FTSE100 "Financial Times Stock Exchange" (100), UK stock index
    Nd100 "Nasdaq" (100), US stock index
    SP500 "Standard & Poor’s" (500), US stock index
    NIKKEI "Nikkei" (225), Japan's stock index
    USDIDX US dollar currency index

    Also, you can find there CFDs on commodities (oil), CFDs on Equities (the list is quite long).

    You may definitely obtain high profits from trading with CFD, surely if you do it wisely.. because you should know that Forex is a risky market, where losing is equally possible as winning. !
    Now my question arises is what does CFDs stand for, see I am completely new to forex as well as in the stock market, say I am a raw guy who needs some sensible advice and knowledge about the best stocks or equities or any other securities to lock money in to get good benefits, I understand it well that forex market is very risky and there are possibility of losses occuring to an individual in it as well, I would appreciate if you go beyond all this technicalities and make it bit easy to understand

  7. Advert.

  8. #7
    rrfinance
    rrfinance is offline eTI Iron
    I suggest that you need am expert advice to each of your confusion or any thing else.

  9. #8
    Aarish Rizvi's Avatar
    Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by rrfinance View Post
    I suggest that you need am expert advice to each of your confusion or any thing else.
    I think you are expert, why not you answer here yourself instead of referring him to some expert. Come on expert, show us some of your expertise.

  10. #9
    rrfinance
    rrfinance is offline eTI Iron
    You should invest in Mutual funds, it is a safe option. Because Mutual funds are meant only for a small investor like you. The prime reason is that successful investments in stock markets require careful analysis of scrips which is not possible for a small investor. Mutual funds are usually fully equipped to carry out thorough analysis and can provide superior returns.

  11. #10
    swapnilramani's Avatar
    swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Ok, this is what I too prefer as I am a complete newbie for the Stock Market, now the question arises here is which mutual fund gives us good benefits is it RMF or some else. Seeing the market scenario I am advised by many market players not to invest now in any kind of security as the market is dipping.

  12. #11
    nameeta26
    nameeta26 is offline Just in!
    Hello, dear,

    Gold prices are currently near fair levels ... I would still not expect much upside in the next 12 to 24 months ...So, even if you start investing now, do not rush in with all your money. You can start investing some savings on a monthly basis. You can aggressively start buying from 2015 ....Please note that USD to INR is now at 55 ... If that falls to 50 in the next 2 years, that will drag Gold prices in INR by 10% ...
    And If you want to get free trail tips for mcx gold commodity, just visit our web 100mcxtips.com and get mcx gold tips.

  13. #12
    rakeshctips
    rakeshctips is offline Just in!
    There are multiple ways to invest your money:
    1. Stock & Commodity Market - This is one of the best market to earn multiples of your investment. This is huge profitable market although risky.
    2. Mutual Funds/SIP & IPO - These are the best investments for long term.
    3. Fixed Deposit - Bank FD is also a good option to invest your money having no risk.
    4. PPF - Invest in ppf for yearly or monthly basis for huge profit. But this is best for long term investment.

    These all needs only small investment on monthly basis. So everyone can invest in these easily.

    Best Regards
    Rakesh
    Profit.biz

  14. #13
    Commodity Tips
    Commodity Tips is offline eTI Member
    It's depend on you, where you want you can spent. Important thing is that you need to choose right advisory while you are investing in share market. So there you will be sure for a accurate call if you choose a right advisory.

  15. #14
    priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Member
    Commodity market is safest of all to make investment according to me.Also good returns can be earned here incurring less risk.

+ Post a Comment HERE!

Similar Topics and Discussions

  1. NEW INVESTER needs advice to invest in stock market
    By shobit in forum Indian Stock Market Discussion
  2. What is best way to invest in share, gold or property ?
    By S K Singh in forum Indian Stock Market Discussion
  3. What should i do to earn money ?
    By Mr.singh001 in forum eTalkIndia User Support Forum
  4. Investing greed in bear market-Simply way to Invest & Earn
    By etibodhi in forum Indian Stock Market Discussion
  5. Tata Communications (former VSNL) to invest Rs.8000 crores in its infrastructure
    By Khabri in forum Computer & Technology News (IT) forum
X
Have Question? Ask now free!