+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to choose between dreams and love?

Advert.

nitisha
    nitisha is offline Just in!

What to choose between dreams and love?

Advert.
    hello eveyone. I am nitisha working in a renowned MNC. I fell in love with a guy from last january. He is an accountant and earns one third of mine and also belongs to a lower middle-class family. From the very first day i thought that this relationship is not possible and told him about that but he was not ready to accept it.My family would never accept this. By the time i also fell in love with him because he is too caring and loves me madly. but now i find that my dreams will never be fulfilled if I be with him. and i think i can not adjust with him when i look at my friends' boyfriends. i found him nothing. What should i do? he is very emotional and does not want to loose me at any cost.plz suggest ASAP

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    I found him nothing , I think you should leave him as soon as you can because somewhere in you, you have feeling of superiority and it will remain with you always. But I think he really loves and admires you. He can be really good partner for whole life if you can overcome your feeling of being superior.

pryanka
    pryanka is offline Just in!
    what r ur dreams...??.... u must think that u might not get such loving guy again.... may be he's d best for u.... but r u sure u love him?
    if u really love him
    u r earning enough...
    may be u can fulfill ur dreams with him also... but u r afraid of what the world would say... just bcuz u can get a much more successful and rich guy. or u r afraid of ur parents.. wht would they feel.. they might hav thought a better guy for u...

but u need to think wht is a better guy.. a guy with more money or with more love and respect fr u???

he loves u truly ... he wont let u go easily..... he'l struggle to b with u..
    and if u love him truly u'l also hav to struggle...
    all d best!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by nitisha View Post
    hello eveyone. I am nitisha working in a renowned MNC. I fell in love with a guy from last january. He is an accountant and earns one third of mine and also belongs to a lower middle-class family. From the very first day i thought that this relationship is not possible and told him about that but he was not ready to accept it.My family would never accept this. By the time i also fell in love with him because he is too caring and loves me madly. but now i find that my dreams will never be fulfilled if I be with him. and i think i can not adjust with him when i look at my friends' boyfriends. i found him nothing. What should i do? he is very emotional and does not want to loose me at any cost.plz suggest ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveen Arora View Post
    I found him nothing , I think you should leave him as soon as you can because somewhere in you, you have feeling of superiority and it will remain with you always. But I think he really loves and admires you. He can be really good partner for whole life if you can overcome your feeling of being superior.
    I strongly agree to this point Naveen, Nitisha do not try to compare your boy friend or what you call your love with any others boyfriend in this way you are not only making insult of his love but also defining yourself as a person who has pride on what she earns which is much higher than what your love earns, If you really do love him, you might not have thought about superiority or what world would say, because the person who is in love doesn't care about the world he/she only knows and cares about the counter half and what he/she thinks about him/her. I think he is the perfect guy for you and you will never set such a person in future if you loose him just because he earns less than you, do not look at the money he earns look at the heart of the person and the treasury of love in it for you, "Money may come and go but once the person who loves you is gone because of money, you may regret whole your life for the decision you have made now of not staying with him" If now he is not rich or whatever you feel, it is not necessary that he can't get rich in future too, and my friend love is the feeling of affection, trust and loyalty there is no superiority in love both are equal. its the understanding that makes a relationship successful and not money. "Money can not buy happiness for you nor the loving partner for you"

+ Post a Comment HERE!