+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I am tense as family won't let me marry my girl

Advert.

ltak Guest

I am tense as family won't let me marry my girl

Advert.
    i am in love with other cast girl and i tryd a lot to my family members but they are not single percent to help me actually problem is that my dad is one of the social worker and his name is lot in our community and my family members not want that i do this type of thing in community family members says that all peoples make jokes of your dad that i also not want but i done a mistake i have engaged were my dad told to do in family pressure but don't want to marry her i cant be happy and i cant keep happy that girl that is to difficult to me m convince them but they are not listening me at all what should i do am very tens about that i don't want to against them i don't want to run away from them i don't know how should i say them...

kalita sangeeta
    kalita sangeeta is offline Just in!
    tel ur dad about the situation, nothng can help if you donot freely communicate the things. Either you ask any of the persons in your family who is close to ur dad or any of your dad's close friend.

pryanka
    pryanka is offline Just in!
    u hav to talk,,, if u really love ur lady and even she loves u damnly,,,
    u can try this...

tell ur parents that u wont marry anybody... not any other girl except ur love...
    that u would sit unmarried for whole life
    even that would matter ur family's reputation in community
    n tell ur fiance that u dnt love her.. n can never love her...

then they may think about ur love

but u would need huge support frm ur lady love during this....
    u hav to fight for ur love.. everybody does that... even she'l hav to fight for u

trust me everything will become normal after the marriage... ur parents, relatives... whole community...
    just an advice.. rest is up to u
    all the best!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I agree on Priyanka's comment, but I would like to ask you whether you have contacted your fiance for this situation or not, if not better you contact her and narrate the situation to her, and say that you might not be able to keep her happy or love her because you already love some other girl and if she understands your situation she might decide to cut off the knot, but again it will harm your family's reputation in your community, so it is better to try and convince the person to whom you are close to in your family to try to talk to your Dad and make them understand that if they forcefully make you marry with girl of their choice, they will be responsible for ruining 3 lives at a time 1. of yours, 2. of your love and 3. and most important of your fiance because she might not get the right to be your wife and your love from your side as this might just be a compromisal marriage for you, so tell them to decide whether they want their son to be happy or they want to ruin not only their son's life but also the life of other two girls too.
    They will force you to do as they say, but if you stay intact and fight for what you want with them they will get convinced at the end because no parents want their child's life to be in danger by forcing them to accept their decision.
    And yes, as priyanka said, your partner and love would have to equally fight for it along with you and try to convince your parents for marriage, because ultimately its not just you who wants to marry her (as I guess) its her wish for the same (again my assumption) to marry you as well, so you both have to make efforts to convince both your parents for the same.

+ Post a Comment HERE!