+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My family is looking for groom and want to get marry me soon

Advert.

baani1991
    baani1991 is offline Just in!

My family is looking for groom and want to get marry me soon

Advert.
    mee n my bf r in serious relation ....he is v.serious n loyal with me. he is 23 yrs n m 22 yrs we r frm same religion n same family background.y parents r ready for my marriage wid him but his parents r not n nw my parents r finding someone else .he loves me but whn his family says him to nt to tlk to me he stops then whn i support him thn he understands .his family thinks that he is too young for marriage n my family is finding guy plzzzzz tell any solution

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I think yours situation is not so tough, tell your parents to go and have a talk with your bf's parents though they are not ready to make him marry now, tell them to get you both engaged and when they feel the boy is ready for marriage then make you marry both of you, is this the only situation why his parents are not ready to accept you or there is some other reason try to find out the reason, and if this is the only reason, then tell your parents to approach them and talk to them, because ultimately the talk of the parents will be more valuable than your talk what we say, "Papa or Mumy agar bat karenge to us baat me jyada zor hoga as compared to agar sirf aap bat karoge ya aapka bf baat karega unse". Try making a meet of both of your parents with each other, if you say your parents like the boy, you should convince your parents to talk to them.
    And tell your bf also to set a day to meet his parents to yours and let them talk and handle the matter, I think this might solve your problem to great extent.

+ Post a Comment HERE!