+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sony Xperia Z won't boot or start after full Charge

Advert.

ShatteredSony Guest

Sony Xperia Z won't boot or start after full Charge

Advert.
    My friend purchased new Sony Xperia Z yesterday, quite happy with the phone but when it discharged after whole day of use, after charging it full , the phone is not starting. We are feeling so disgusted , many other people are also facing same problem on sony forums. I am shocked to see this so called high end phone giving such stupid problem. If there is any solution then please tell me, in morning we will take to service center.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    That is most probably software problem, nothing with xperia Z , infact I have used that for a short period and I liked it. What you are facing is issue I have faced in one of my Android phone (ofcourse not of line of Xperia Z). Was fixed by hard -reset , you can reset phone by pressing volume up (or down ) button and power button simultaneously for 5-6 second, once its started, trying to update phone as sony should have fixed such issue.

Since Android is just a fork of Linux , it can have issue you may see in any normal pc like no boot etc. and hard reset bring backs your phone to factory state. Let me know if it helps you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!