+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

About career after 12th to earn lots of money

Advert.

nirmal shaha
    nirmal shaha is offline Just in!

Unhappy About career after 12th to earn lots of money

Advert.
    i just completed my ssc and now i m confused which field i should choose i m looking for stock market aftr 12th but for that which strem i shuld go with commerce or arts i want to make my career best.. i want to earn much money but some apart i find my maths also difficult so culd u help me to choose a nice field i want to go to stock market.. !!

Mayur.Gosavi
    Mayur.Gosavi is offline Just in!

Re: About career after 12th to earn lots of money

Hey Nirmal,

You are just completed SSC. This is not a right time to think about money. Instead of thinking this kind of stuff, you first concentrate on your career.
    You are looking for Stock Marketing then commerce is best option. And lastly i want to metion that,Every action has consequences so be conscious while taking career related decision. I would like to suggest you that, visit the career expert counsellor and also surf on internet to collect valuable information. And one more thing that, when I was surfing on internet I found a website http://Career Guidance and Planning ...sessment Tests So this website will help you to take up your decision.

Mayur.Gosavi
    Mayur.Gosavi is offline Just in!

Re: About career after 12th to earn lots of money

You are just completed SSC. This is not a right time to think about money. Instead of thinking this kind of stuff, you first concentrate on your career.
    You are looking for Stock Marketing then commerce is best option. And lastly i want to metion that,Every action has consequences so be conscious while taking career related decision.I would like to suggest you that, visit the career expert counsellor and also surf on internet to collect valuable information. And one more thing that, when I was surfing on internet I found a website Career Guidance and Planning | Online Career Counselling in India, Assessment Tests So this website will help you to take up your decision.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by nirmal shaha View Post
    i just completed my ssc and now i m confused which field i should choose i m looking for stock market aftr 12th but for that which strem i shuld go with commerce or arts i want to make my career best.. i want to earn much money but some apart i find my maths also difficult so culd u help me to choose a nice field i want to go to stock market.. !!
    Hi Nirmal,
    I am happy that you seem to be serious for your career and your future too and planning to get big right from the age of 15. It is such a good thing that you seem to be matured enough to take such a big step now to secure your future. If you are planning to go for stock market in future, you should go for commerce stream because all the finance and stock market related knowledge and expertise you can get from getting basic knowledge of what is stock market for and how it works through commerce stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayur.Gosavi View Post
    Hey Nirmal,

You are looking for Stock Marketing then commerce is best option. And lastly i want to metion that,Every action has consequences so be conscious while taking career related decision. I would like to suggest you that, visit the career expert counsellor and also surf on internet to collect valuable information. And one more thing that, when I was surfing on internet I found a website http://Career Guidance and Planning ...sessment Tests So this website will help you to take up your decision.
    There is never a time to start providing financial knowledge to your child mayur ji, you can start training your child about the importance of money in life from a very small age too, because my friend to construct a strong building a strong base is must otherwise the building might collapse even with a small jerk, so I suggest you to pull you out of this myth and provide training about making money and preserving it to your child from the age of 9 or 10 itself, and let him understand what you are saying with all the real life examples and practicals don't just teach him by giving him lectures like the school does, make him practically strong about the money making and preserving so that he may acquire a good number to not only support his family but also keep it saved for the generations to come.
    Try to plant a tea plantation rather than cuminseeds plantation because you will have to work hard for 10-15 years to make your tea plantations big and flourishing but the benefits of that plantations you can enjoy for 125 long years till your future generations may also enjoy your fruit of your efforts.

+ Post a Comment HERE!