+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Inter caste marriage- Father allowed but doesn't want to involve

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Inter caste marriage- Father allowed but doesn't want to involve

Advert.
    Hi, Please suggest as it is peak time for me
    Let me tell explain where I am. I am in a relationship with a guy from 7 years and we dont have any negative thoughts about my marriage. We were growing as our career. I had to inform about my parents after my sisters marriage. I did it after a long struggle. My father is agreeing because his sub caste is different. Rest of the family members doesn't like because my father is not agreeing.
    My father went to depression when they were looking proposals for my sister and he is fine now after medication. My sisters assuming that anything may happen to father because of this marriage and he doesn't like it and he can't adjust because he gives more importance to society. He may fall sick and finally i wont be happy with this marriage.

I don't want to elope and go for marriage. it gives more pain rather than being alone for my father. My father's concern is only sub caste is different and he can't even see that marriage with his eyes and can't adjust. I am getting afraid of his health conditions. I am trying to convince him and finally he is asking to leave and get marry that guy but he doesn't want to involve any more in this. Please suggest.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hii There,

Well, I would advice you to get married to the person you love. Understand a very basic point, your father is grown up and enough mature to handle minor shocks of this type. I really don't think anything will happen to him. Its just a matter of sub caste which is creating a problem with him. But after you get married to your boyfriend and is settled happily in life, I believe your father will be happy seeing you smiling always.

But before taking any step of this sort, you should talk to your father and tell him how much you love him and how much you will admire him as a real dad, a real hero for taking this step for your happiness.

DISCLAIMER : The above written lines are completely based on my perception of the situation and I don't guarantee it to prove successful in your case. Accepting or denying with it is upon your discretion.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!