+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love someone, how to know he has same feelings ?

Advert.

nope
    nope is offline Just in!

I love someone, how to know he has same feelings ?

Advert.
    i love love someone, how i know he has same feelings..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi nope,

Well, the first step to build your relationship is friendship. Until and unless you guys become good friends with each other, you will never be able to become good couples. This also comes with the fact that you will never be able to understand his/her feelings for you. So, try to becomes friends with him and gradually as and how your friendship will increase you will understand things.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    See you love someone its good, but I will suggest you to be friend with the person you love, spend some time with the person and try and understand the person let that person have a chance to learn what kind of person you are, let the person also have a chance to know you and in course once you get close to that person and get to a time when both of you understand each other and respect your decisions and support each other then you will have a time to bend on your knees to say your feelings to the person....

matrimonialsindia
    matrimonialsindia is offline Just in!
    Falling in love with someone is a great feeling and being unaware of the feelings of that someone adds a new flavour. To know the feelings we can always bank upon the little signs like his way of noticing, is his making any direct eye contacts and maintaining it for more than a second. On a casual gathering if he is making an efforts to talk to you, these can be considered as a positive response and rest go with the flow, if he is taking a single step towards you than you should also reply positively.

+ Post a Comment HERE!