+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Problem Acne before engagement - heal them fast

Advert.

dish
    dish is offline Newbie

Unhappy Problem Acne before engagement - heal them fast

Advert.
    I doubt whether someone has ever asked a question about derma here before. So I might be the first one..anyway my trouble is that my engagement is due in another 10 days and I have got these never going acne on my forehead. I went to a dr 6 months back, the treatment worked but it is very slightly effective. The pimples wont become a cyst but still they would appear as a small plump, stay for weeks and dry up! Now I have this engagement where I obviously want to look the best, so can anyone tell me a quick remedy?

As of now,

-I have bought Benzoyl Peroxide, I know it is risky but just for another 10 days. Using it after washing my face in the evening at home after coming from office.
    -I am applying Kasturi Haldi mixed with Honey every morning.
    -I am also taking steam on my face to let the pores throw the dirt out.
    -Taking MY-AZI 250 pills every night post dinner.
    -And applying nothing on my face when I am going to office or out. (Dr. told me your skin produces enough natural oil)

I am wondering if it is too much to do? Should I not do it? It seems to be working, but I dont want to take any risk!

Any suggestions guys

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Hey dish
    First you are doing too much treatments for your face,
    you must try proactive or any other face acne treatment.
    or you can use aloe vera its natural treatment, must try. you will get definite good results.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You already answered your question, your skin is oily skin and that is the reason of lots of acne. Before anything, you need to keep your screen dry and cleaned. I think instead of trying all, you should keep emphasis more on cleaning. There a soap named Acnelak Soap which is made by Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, it is very effective cases like yours. Problem is that when you are using things like Benzoyl Peroxide , haldi and honey, they will actually increase your problem as apart of killing bacteria responsible for skin infection, they are clogging your skin and again accumulating substance responsible for acne just because your skin is already oily.

My advice is, for 4-5 days, do not use any thing on your face, just use the soap I mentioned , clean your face after you wake up and whenver you get back from office and also few time in office when you find your skin little oily.. thing is that do not let your skin accumulate dust etc.. keep it try.

I am sure you will get better result in 4-5 days than all things you were using recently. Also, you may use Isotretinoin for a short period of time (its oral medicine) and stop any current medicine. However, you should read all details about it before taking it.

Above all have faith and patience in whatever you do..

dish
    dish is offline Newbie
    Hi Aarish,

Point noted. I will follow what you have suggested. At least I will stop using haldi and honey mixture for now.
    And I have patanjali aloevera gel with me, so may be as arvindrao15 said, I can use it post washing my face.

Crossing my finger

Thanks

shwetambarareddy
    shwetambarareddy is offline Newbie
    Apply multani mitti with rose water...it helps for oily skin

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by dish View Post
    Hi Aarish,

Point noted. I will follow what you have suggested. At least I will stop using haldi and honey mixture for now.
    And I have patanjali aloevera gel with me, so may be as arvindrao15 said, I can use it post washing my face.

Crossing my finger

Thanks
    Unfortunately you are making a mistake, you do not have to use anything on your face after washing your face. Seriously, you have to kill bacteria causing infaction on your face, if you are using anything which is with moisture, it will delay healing process. And to your bad, it is summer in which people attract more infection. Just keep cleaning your face many times a day and only apply anything when you find your skin really really dry.

7. Advert.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by dish View Post
    Hi Aarish,

Crossing my finger

Thanks
    Multani Mitti with rose water also makes wonders for oily skin and is the safest option to try on the skin because it doesn't have any side effects attached to it as it is an ayurvedic therapy for oily skin......

SoumyaSri
    SoumyaSri is offline Just in!
    Not sure about Benzoyl Peroxide otherwise all seems to be good. After you take a steam, do pour cold water on the face to close the pores. Also, use rose water after wiping the face. It's a good toner. With your face, even your body skin should look good. If your facial skin wasnt oily, I'd recommend you to use coconut milk because It helps your skin look soft, smooth, young, blemish-free and glowing.

sherinl
    sherinl is offline Just in!
    Hey, just a quick question? Did it work for you? Haldi works for most, though not Kasthuri Turmeric .... Did you try applying clove oil or clove and honey paste? It helps even with cyst acne! If you want a milder medicine, cinnamon and honey paste should help. Just make sure the honey is a pure one! Try and use home remedies or organic products like Revitol to avoid side effects. Hope it helps anyone out here checking back for an update!

Take Care

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Oh Yes, Revitol .. a very good product to make people fool, do you know there is no proven study which shows multivitamins kind of thing (like revitol) actually helps or are even required by common layman. These medicines are just making people fool and are one of the biggest myth of modern world. Sorry but if I sound too rude, however if you go in deep studies about such medicine, you will find them worthless.

lovelytyagi
    lovelytyagi is offline Newbie
    Use Lacto Calamine oil control lotion. It is very effective for oily skin... Personal experience...

+ Post a Comment HERE!