+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Confused HP g6-2202ax Laptop or Assembled Desktop i3 with 4GB RAM

Advert.

Sujit_kumar Guest

Confused HP g6-2202ax Laptop or Assembled Desktop i3 with 4GB RAM

Advert.
    I just enter in the world of engineering. I got admission in B.tech and choosed to shape my future as a software engineer and to do that so i choosed CSE stream. Now it's a whole 1 month from the date of my joining the classes and to do assignment and learn new things i need a laptop or desktop to practice on. Now, here is the main problem arises.

Big confusion between to things laptops or desktop, i look online to buy a desktop and as per my budget i got HP G6-2202ax laptop price at 25K and on the other hand an assemble desktop with extremely high power and specifications like I3 processor 4 GB RAM and zebronics bijli cabinet corsair motherboard dell dekstop at a price of 25 K .

It has totally shrink my mind off and i am unable to pick the one up between these two. If anyone out here knows which one should i go for then please do help me. Your help will be very needful.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    it is very ea g6-2202ax HP laptop as it is first of all mobile and considering you need it for your educational period / study period, it will be easy to carry around. Secondly , that lappy is very powerful considering its price, it will play all latest games easily. I don't knwo what rig you selected for your desktop but I don't see any graphic included.. so I suggest go for laptop.

+ Post a Comment HERE!