+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Procedure to get cbse 12th class board copy for recheck?

Advert.

yashank agarwal
    yashank agarwal is offline Just in!

Procedure to get cbse 12th class board copy for recheck?

Advert.
    respected sir
    i yashank agarwal of class 12th cbse wnt to know dat hw cn i get my cbse board copy of business for rechecking . As i want to knw dat hw cn i get so much less marks in it. As per based on this i cannot getting admission in any of d collg.
    so i hope you may undrstnd my situation nd give me a suitable rply. Plzzzz sir i need ur hlp.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Verification of Marks For 2013 Examination:
    Facility of verification of marks is available to all candidates. The candidates can apply for verification of marks in a manner that their applications reach the respective regional office(s) within 21 days of the declaration of result in case of Main Exam i.e. Exam held in March/April. However for Comptt Exam, i.e. Exam held in July, the application must reach respective regional offices with in 15 days of the declaration of the result.
    For the candidates of Delhi region, application forms for verification of marks pertaining to Main Exam alongwith the fee in cash Rs. 200/- per subject (Rs. 300/- Per subject in case of urgent verification) may be deposited in the Designated Schools of Delhi Region (Click to see list).
    • Applications form for verification of marks may either be obtained from the concerned Regional Office or can be downloaded by clicking here Class 10 (Class X verification is only for those candidates who has given Board Based SA2 examination or Private/Patrachar candidates) | Class 12 or from the CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in.

I hope that helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!