+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Time taken in recheck - Information related to result of rechecking.

Advert.

heena sharma Guest

Question Time taken in recheck - Information related to result of rechecking.

Advert.
    Respected sir,
    I heena sharma student of 12th class, i have got less than expected marks in a particular subject , and i applied for rechecking on 1st june by urgent means, n pay 300rs. Now yet after so many day (13days) i hvnt get any change in my marks or any notification related to the result of rechecking, as per omr of du (admission form) requirement they want us to write marks in the particular column, and the last date of submiting the form is 19june. And because of this i am disable to to fill that particular column n submit d form, plzzzzzzzzzzz help me n let me know "what is the time period of rechecking" n if my result remain unchanged then what will i do.
    Plzzzzzzzzz sir help me out n tell me d solution of my quiry, as fast as u can, coz its veryyyyyyyy urgent...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi heena sharma,

Well, firstly this is a forum where we solve problems for people who are in love and indulge in some relationship issues. So, ideally your problem doesn't come under this category. But just the way you asked us for help, here are my 2 cents of input.

The time that Council will take to recheck your papers depends. It can only be told to you by concerned authorities. You can get in touch with your college and confirm them with the present status or you can get some contact info of the examination Council from the internet or your college and email them regardding your issue.

Secondly, what marks you should write in your DU form ? For that, as far as I can say, you should write your original marks that are written on your marksheet. Generally, students don't get increased grades after scruitny or rechecking. Even after sending your papers for rechecking, there is a finite possibility that your new marksheet reflects the same marks and grades as in the original marksheet. So, I suggest you should write your original marks in your form. If there is anyway a increase in your marks after rechecking, you can very well tell the DU adminstration about the rechecking thing. But fill the form with your original marks, so that if they tally with your originals, you come out to be clear.

If still unsure, get in touch with DU adminstration or your school teachers to clarify.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!