+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

There should be no word as Minorities, we are all INDIANS

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

There should be no word as Minorities, we are all INDIANS

Advert.
    Hi Friends,
    I think its high time we remove this word Minorities, BECAUSE ITS CAUSING LOTS OF PROBLEMS,
    Un nessasary we are giving importance to people by calling them minorities, we are all indians,and we must treat this nation as ours. Weather rich or poor, & less or more of any religion or cast.Now if some Hindus are very poor ,that doesnt mean they are not Indians, & they should become Terrorists. No for all we must know, we believe in Kismat( luck)& we know because of our karmas we get some times less or more in life, Our govt. must help poor but for all poor indians i have a message to give TO ALL OF US

TUJHKO BATAE (son) HAE KYON GILA(shikayat)
    JO TUJHKO KUCH HAE KUM MILA( got less).
    JITNA LIKHA NASEEB (luck) MAE, UTNA HEE TUU PAYE GA,
    APNO SAE TUU CHEEN KUR (snatch), KYA CHAEN ( peace fully) SAE JEE PAYE GA.
    HAE MADARE WATAN PUKARTI, AA UTAR MERI AARTI,
    TU BHI TOE MERA LAAL (son) HAE,JIS SAE OONCHA MERA BHAAL(head is high) HAE
    CHORE(leave)DAE YEH JUNG BATAE, LAUT (RETURN) AA MAA KI BAHON(ARMS) MAE,
    TARUP(very keen)RAHE HAE BHARTI (mother India), TUJHE LANAE KO PANAHON MAE.

I HOPE THIS WILL GIVE SOME MESSAGE TO OUR GOVT, & PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGIONS IN INDIA.
    Good luck
    Vj

Ayush.
    Ayush. is offline eTI Iron

Re: There should be no word as Minorities, we are all INDIANS

nice to hear these great words from you

its very nice topic and i too think same for these reservation and class discriminaion system

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Indeed a very beautiful topic and really a nice Title you gave it

Your idea is very noble but the problem is deep rooted in India. We have to face discrimination even if we don't want. We face discrimination in form of RESERVATION, in form of MINORITY and if thats not enough then we face discrimination in form of regionalism. You know few are facing discrimination because they want it, because its beneficial for them, for their own purpose, few faces because they have no other choice.. so ultimately.. its deep rooted and only something big can take out us from this.

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

Though in principle I agree with you that we should remove the word minority, in my opinion just getting way with the word 'minority' will not do any good. The need for using the word 'minority' arose because of there were (and still are) groups of people who felt that their legitimate aspiration will not be fulfilled if the decision making power remains in the hands of those who belongs to a different majority group. That's why our constitution provides safeguards for minorities.

The concept of minority/majority is not limited to India only. In most countries of the word, some sort of minorities communities reside along with majority. The problem starts when people start misusing their minority status.

bilderin
    bilderin is offline Just in!

Yes, its a good idea, but nobody subscribed to the idea of a uniform civil code in India..

In the same line i want the use of terms like "dalit" or SC or ST, be banned and reservation be allowed based on economic status, not cast...

beaindian
    beaindian is offline Newbie

ya your right we are INDIAN

[glow=red,2,300]jai hind

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!