+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Give board exam again for JEE 2014 to get in Merit again ?

Advert.

prateek kumar
    prateek kumar is offline Just in!

Give board exam again for JEE 2014 to get in Merit again ?

Advert.
    hello. I appeared for jee 2013. i got less score. i was in the brackets of top 20 percentile, i have planned to give jee next year, will i have to write the board exam again to get into the top 20 percentile next year or will i be eligible to write advance on the basis of the board merit of 2013?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think you are confused, you do not have to give exams again, what you scored is now yours for whole life. Even after one year, you will be still in merit list for the year you gave exam.

Also, I suggest that instead of preparing for one another year, why not settle with some other college / institution, it will save your one year. Moreover, I think its more about your personal abilities than a institute to have a great future .

Good luck for you all future endeavors.

munna23
    munna23 is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by prateek kumar View Post
    hello. I appeared for jee 2013. i got less score. i was in the brackets of top 20 percentile, i have planned to give jee next year, will i have to write the board exam again to get into the top 20 percentile next year or will i be eligible to write advance on the basis of the board merit of 2013?
    Hi,

All the students who wrote the JEE Main 2013 can check its merit ... Step 4: Computer will again use your school percentile to see how many are ... board and as well as all india level have done in JEE Main Exam. ... sir i have 62.7% in 12th rajasthan board howmany marks needed in jeemain 2014 for get

hemangverma
    hemangverma is offline Newbie
    I agree with that completely @munna23

+ Post a Comment HERE!