+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Firefox operating system will beat android or windows phone 8 presence in India?

Advert.

techmgantr Guest

Firefox operating system will beat android or windows phone 8 presence in India?

Advert.
    HI, i just came to know that Zen technolgies has launched a new handset which will be running on firefox operating system , The snapshot and the pics of these os are looking very cool and now i think more mobiles will soon come with firefox as a operating system.

I want to know that is Firefox is good enough to beat android and windows phone 8 presence in the indian market or not.

Mahesh4590
    Mahesh4590 is offline Newbie
    Firfox OS is linux based open source operating system....therefore the processing is much faster.

and it allow to design Application using HTML5,java script and CSS. so developing and application is quit easier than other Mobile OS..

Overall the success of Mobile OS is depend upon the quality of Apps.,Customization,And Look and feel..

Let's see Mozilla can give a tough competition to Other Mobile OS

+ Post a Comment HERE!